Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 2nd, 2024, 02:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Ultron (Drone)

This is much more interesting than in 1.0. Good Work.
Old April 6th, 2024, 12:30 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Age of Ultron reads strangely to me. Suggestion :

Instead of an ordered activation with Ultron, you may maneuver up to 2Ultrons you control up to 4 spaces each. Then, up to 2Ultrons you control gain an attack phase.

‘Make an attack phase” sounds weird. Maybe “may take an attack phase?” I think breaking it into two sentences helps, too.

Second question: There are several references to Event Ultron in this thread. Is the new Unique Ultron intended to lose the Event Hero status from its 1.0 heritage?
Old April 6th, 2024, 10:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think for the most part that you make an attack, use an attack action, or gain an attack phase. There could be slightly different uses depending on context, of course, but I like the suggested phrasing here (just need a space between the "2" and the "Ultrons").

Event ULTRON isn't linked as a legacy design for the unique hero version and the unique hero version is pretty different, so in theory someone could still convert the event hero from 1.0 if they want to (though it's probably one I'm personally fine leaving there due to this new take).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2024, 11:06 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I would say you make an attack, make an attack action, and use an attack phase, but in the context above "may gain an attack phase" is the most consistent with how we have been wording these.

Agree with Bats on the Unique vs Event question. Minus the keeping him in 1.0 not necessarily on my agenda but definitely wouldn't mind seeing the Event version converted over.
Old April 6th, 2024, 12:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think for the most part that you make an attack, use an attack action, or gain an attack phase. There could be slightly different uses depending on context, of course
This is how my mind scans it as well...and it feels like we've done that in places already?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 6th, 2024, 12:50 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When Japes and I were discussing Ultron one of the things we wanted this Ultron to be able to do was to work in teams and get recruited into factions. As an Event Hero he can't do that. It's more or less a new design and as Bats said the Event Hero version is open for converting if people want it done.
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

are we making a change here?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:12 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree that "make an attack phase" sounds off and I support this suggestion from Sporx (with spacing added).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Instead of an ordered activation with Ultron, you may maneuver up to 2 Ultrons you control up to 4 spaces each. Then, up to 2 Ultrons you control gain an attack phase.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 8th, 2024, 10:54 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I wonder if we can't just shorten that to " Instead of Ultron's ordered activation,"
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:56 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I wonder if we can't just shorten that to " Instead of Ultron's ordered activation,"
sounds reasonable

Old April 8th, 2024, 11:52 AM

Agreed

Old April 8th, 2024, 11:58 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated, will an art update @japes

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database