Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 5th, 2013, 09:53 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Fantasy Football 2013

Ok, this is the official 2013 Heroscapers Fantasy Football thread. Due to the varied opinions as how to run the league in both the old thread and my inbox, I am looking for specific things in this thread.

First, your preference as to live draft or autopick and if you are Flexible on the issue or Will not play if we go one way or another. If you don't care, just say Don't care

Second, your preference on PPR (points per reception). For PPR or No PPR. If you don't care, Don't care. Again, state if you are flexible or not on the issue.

If your name appears on this list, you are considered in the league at this point, and will only be out if you want out.

1. Darth Vader
2. Dysole
3. kevindola
4. spidysox
5. heroscaper314
6. boromir96
7. ZBeeblebrox
8. greygnarl
9. Balantai
10. jdtenor
11. Deroche
12. Yodaking

I personally don't mind as to how to draft or if we use PPR or not. But there are a lot of people who do apparently. Whatever the most people agree on is what we will go with. We got a week or two to get this figured out before we gotta move forward.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Last edited by Darth Vader; August 6th, 2013 at 06:44 AM.
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:03 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Fantasy Football 2013

I agree with kevindola that we need to do a live draft, withautopicks for those who can't attend.

EDIT: No PPR, and this is a head to head league right?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Last edited by greygnarl; August 5th, 2013 at 10:13 PM.
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:09 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Live draft (if possible) is where I am at.

No opinion on PPR

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I will reiterate my position for this thread.

I will participate no matter what the decisions.

My preferences are for live draft and for no ppr.

I think a live draft is both better and more fun to participate in, and isnt the point of the league to participate socially in a non heroscape related medium? I think anyone who cant participate in the live draft doesnt lose anything competitively since they will be letting the computer pick for them one way or the other (based on autorankings or pre set rankings)
Old August 5th, 2013, 10:19 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I do not have preferences, so whatever someone decides.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 5th, 2013, 11:13 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes to PPR, and Yes to Live Draft, but I'll go with whatever the majority wants.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 6th, 2013, 03:01 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Preference

Live draft Flexible on that Indifferent on PPR/non PPR

~Dysole, boldly
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I prefer the Live Draft and enjoy PPR leagues. It makes the WRs & TEs much more interesting IMO. I'd be okay with a compromise of .5 points per reception if that would be the more popular decision. Then yards & TD remain of a higher importance than just catching the ball.

Oh, and earlier you were asking about where to run it and I prefer Yahoo as that is where my other redraft leagues are.
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:40 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I meant to add what website preference we have. I'm gonna narrow it to Yahoo or ESPN. I like the .5 PPR idea, it sounds like a good compromise to me.

Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old August 6th, 2013, 06:12 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like that WRs and TEs are more of home run hitters, but PPR won't be a deal breaker.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old August 7th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm open to Live Draft, but I may need to auto-draft the live draft. I have no preference for PPR.
Old August 7th, 2013, 05:05 PM

Ok, at this point, I think we can start discussing a time to draft. I personally have free time most weeknights from 6 to 11pm Eastern. I could arrange a time during the weekend pretty easily if people prefer to do it on a weekend.

Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General