Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 19th, 2013, 01:01 AM

Creo is surprisingly tart
Re: C3G Modern Cosmic Marvel Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Hello Creo! Lots of good stuff added. You must have been thinking about the Guardians for a while too.

Like the direction you have with Rocket. Love the skates & laser pistols. He definitely should have a tactician power of some sort, but I was thinking more along the lines of OM management. So you can better react to the battlefield by moving around OMs.

The flame resistant power on Groots' card might not work as written. Usually fire resistant guys are given lava resistance and then that power name shows up as not being effected in some of the fire based powers. They set Groot on fire to bring down the Phalanx tower in the Annihilation: conquest storyline so I'm not sure if fits either. I like the regrowth concept though.

I think the Elemental Gun SA will need some fine tuning to better fit with established C3G SAs. I'm surprised you have his stats so high. He really does not have any superpowers at all. The healing is a good idea.
Hey! Thanks! I really liked your ideas as well. The Thanos Must Die SA is sweet, and I love your Gladiator. He is quite the badass in the comics, and his son is awesome in Wolverine and the X-Men.

I was debating whether or not to do something with OM and it might be a better direction to take him. The biggest reason I didn't do that is because Star-Lord is usually the leader, and giving RR the ability to manage OMs would (IMO) not fit thematically as well.

I did forget about him being set on fire. I know that he is at least resistant to it. He doesn't necessarily need that power, though.

Star-Lord has high stats due to his suit and cybernetic augmentations. He has shields, super strength, the ability to fly and travel through space, etc. He might be a tad powerful, though. The Elemental Gun is a combination of different elemental powers that I've seen, but it was somewhat difficult to translate into a card.
Old April 19th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I have write-ups for a couple of them as well, and I know Drax and Gamora are drafted.
That's actually too bad. I'd love to have the core Guardians get created in such a way that they could be drafted together at one time (1600 points?) and function well as a team. Hard to pull that off properly when a couple are done in private and a couple in public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 19th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I have write-ups for a couple of them as well, and I know Drax and Gamora are drafted.
That's actually too bad. I'd love to have the core Guardians get created in such a way that they could be drafted together at one time (1600 points?) and function well as a team. Hard to pull that off properly when a couple are done in private and a couple in public.
I'm sure the Heroes would work with whoever is doing a public design. That said, you should post a link to this thread in the Welcome to C3G thread so the other Heroes can find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 19th, 2013, 04:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Will do quozl!
Old April 19th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here are a few cosmic-type Marvel units that are currently drafted:

Skrull Emperor
Vulcan
Blastaar
Gladiator
Brood Queen
Gamora
Drax the Destroyer
Quasar
Glyph of Quantum Bands
Star-Lord
Nova (Richard Rider)
Groot
Rocket Raccoon
Cosmo
Mantis
Quasar (Phyla-Vell) (Karat's draft)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks, I'll just remove them form the list then.
Old April 19th, 2013, 10:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Glad I could help. They're mostly johnny's, I believe, if you're looking for anyone to exchange thoughts with on these guys.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2013, 10:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Glad I could help. They're mostly johnny's, I believe, if you're looking for anyone to exchange thoughts with on these guys.
Planning too. Looking at maybe working on Bug, Jack Black, & Major Victory sometime soon and want to make sure they would fit into the larger picture.
Old April 19th, 2013, 11:43 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I just finished some designs for the original Guardians team,
I will post them if that's ok.
Old April 19th, 2013, 11:49 PM

Um, are you planning to workshop them as part of C3G? If not, I'm not sure that'd be appropriate ....

Old April 19th, 2013, 11:57 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I'd love to workshop them.
Old April 20th, 2013, 12:18 AM

Well the conditions of workshopping designs in C3G are the following:

1. You don't also post them in any personal threads
2. They're considered the shared property of C3G as a group as the result of them being workshopped here, and C3G ultimately chooses what happens with the posted ideas and concepts going forward.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy