Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 15th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Hunger Games Arena scenario rules - Scenarios by Porkins

I can't believe I've never seen this thread. These are some awesome maps and scenarios, Porkins. Teth in particular looks right out of the movie.
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:20 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

"Sept 26, 2011

Wow, it's been too long since I last updated this. Below is a map that my son built. The pictures aren't stellar because I'm no photographer, and they were taken with a phone. But my son was proud of his map and wanted to "see his name in lights" on the internet. So I'll call his map Craggy Hill. Each of the terrain types have representative areas: jungle, ice, swamp and lava. The hill has a couple of tunnels through it that medium sized figures can traverse.

We played capture the flag. Charos was able to fly in and steal the flag from my son's base by first putting the smackdown on Nilfheim while Q9 sucked up all the OM's. Charos escaped with the flag to the top of the hill, but Q9 killed him before he could drop down the far cliffside. At this point Theracus flew in and saved the day, bringing the flag the rest of the way in to capture it. All the Venoc Viper proxies for Armocs rejoiced exceedingly."

I edited your picture with Picasa 3 (easily obtained):

Last edited by kolakoski; August 20th, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2012, 01:34 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Added a couple scenarios: Disarm the Bomb and Find the Loot. They were from a while back, but I just never posted them here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios