Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 16th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Ullars saga, chapter 5: Onward

"hu, hu, hu" A tall, handsome figure ran, ran for his life."hu, hu, hu" He had green catlike eyes, blondish hair, and a bleeding arm."hu, hu, hu" He carried a bow, and a almost empty quiver of arrow."hu, hu, hu" He turned and fired his bow into the woods behind him. Seconds later, he heard a horrible, bloodcurdling cry. He ran on, only to aware of what he was runnig from."hu, hu, hu" He tripped over something cold and stinking. He picked him self up and looked for what tripped him, and saw a dead, green skinned body."Farza!" He ran faster, faster than the wind, and ran into a cold body. He tried to run, but was caught in hands stronger than iron. It was Cyprien eneswien, the most foul of all vampire lords." At last, I have found you, foul elf. Tell me, why did you try and run, when you knew when you would be caught like a hare in a trap?" Said Cyprien, in a high, cold-as-death voice. The elf could feel cold emenating from the vampire, weaking him, the elf, until he could barely talk."K-kill m-me, t-t-hen, demon" said the elf, his voice cracking." oh no, I have...a use for you. Ypu have infromation about the elf queen and her where about's, do you not? Tell me, and I will kill you. Do not tell me, and I will suck your lif juices until you are a shade of your former self" The elf did not respond. He was to weak from Cyprien's touch." very well, you asked for this" Saying so, Cyprien sunk his fangs into the elf's neck. What Happend next however, was not the vampires intention.Thunder, thunder louder than any thunder in the history of time, rippled across the night sky, followed by green lighting, wich struck the vampire to the ground. Minutes, maybes hours later, the elf disappeared in a flash of green.

Bright green light. The sound of leaves rustling in the wind. The smell of fresh, green grass and leaves. Is this heaven? Thought the elf. The last thing I remeber is Cyprien fangs sinking into my neck, and then oblivion, and now...here, where ever here is. The elf Slowly rose himself up of the soft grass. A figure was standing beside him, a female figure. She was clad in all in green and brown, and had huge eagle wings on her back."Welcome, Syvarris, elf warrior"
"who are you" said the Syvarris.
"my name is ullar"

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.

Last edited by braveheart101; April 11th, 2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old April 16th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ullars saga, chapter one.

"Lady Ullar, what is this place, and how did I get here?"
" I will tell you once you have rested. Follow me"
Ulllar started walking off to the west, and syvarris followed. As Ullar walked, the trees seemed to bow to her, shifting aside so as to let her walk unhindered. Syvarris followed, in a daze. All around him was the beauty of trees, of animals, of the earth. Underfoot was soft, springy grass. Presently, they came to a small glen, with trees encircling it, and a into the glen, and looked around him. To his right was the bed, and a small basin of clear water. In front of him was a small pool of water, and a pile of towels and some soap. To his right was a wall of trees. Sighing heavily, small, comfortable looking bed in one corner."Rest here, Syvarris. I will have one of my servants come wake you up tomorrow. Rest well" saying so, she flew up above the trees, her wings beating the air. Syvarris walk Syvarris stripped off his muddy, blood soaked clothes, and slipped into the pool. The water was cold, and he wanted to get out, but he stayed in. He got the soap and started washing himself. Where am I? Last I knew was I was being sucked dry by the vampre, and then I'm greeted by a beatiful winged lady named Ullar. Then a startling thought came to him. Am I dead? Is this heaven? What has happend to me?. He sighed. The lady said she will tell me once I have rested. Might as well go to bed. He got up, dryed himself off, and went to the bed. On it he found a clean pare of clothes. He put them on, and got into the bed. Soon he was fast asleep.

Need miniatures painted?

Old April 16th, 2008, 10:22 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ullars saga, chapter two.

Ullar is a man.
Old April 17th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Needs Reassurance

Re: Ullars saga, chapter two.

Ellfy, Ullar IS a man! Confused? read on and find out what I mean!

Chapter 3:

Syvarris was awoken by the sound of a faint buzzing in his ears. Startled, he sat bolt upright, and groped around for his bow."How there? Show yourself!" He said, in a sleepy groggy sort of voice. He found hi bow and his quiver, and to his dismay saw that there was only one arrow left. The buzzing grew fainter, and he heard a small, tinny voice, coming from in front of him." wake up, elf, sir Ullar has sent me". Rubbing his eyes, Syvarris saw a small, blue skinned figure, hardly larger than his thumb. The figure had the wings of a grasshopper, and was hovering 3 feet above the ground. It's head was cocked to one side in a curious, Hello-what-is-your-name kind of way."Who are you?" said Syvarris. "My name is Aemond. Hurry and get dressed, Ullar wants to see you. I brought your clothes that you wore yesterday. They are clean" Said the fairy. Syvarris changed his clothes, strapped his quiver to his back and picked up his bow. "so Where is Ullar, Aemond?"
"He is in the camp, with the others"
"why do you call Ullar a he? I thought Ullar was a woman"
Aemond let out a derisive laugh " Ha, Fooled you, didnt he? he disguises himself sometimes, espcially when summoning new troops"
Aemond started flying off to the west, and Syvarris followed, striding to keep up with the fairy. "What should I do about my aarows? They are all gone but one."
"Ullar has a good weapon smith. He will make you a new set."
They walked in silence until they reached the camp. The camp was set in a huge grove of trees, and there were atleast 100 tents there, all in shades of green and brown. If seen from farther off, the camp would look like a part of the forest. There where a number of green, snake like creatures with heads like dragons."what are they?" Said Syvarris
"they are Vipers." Said a voice from behind Syvarris. Syvarris spun around, and saw a large, winged man. He was wearing light armor and a green helmet with a crest on the top. He was armed with a Sword and a large shield."Syvarris, it is good to see you agian. I trust you slept well?"
"yes, I did. Are you Ullar?"
"yes. Follow me syvarris. I will show you to my tent"
The kyrie walked off, and Syvarris followed him to a large, green tent. They stepped inside, and Syvarris looke around. The tent had a huge table in the middle, covered by a map. There was a bed to one side, and armor and weapons on all the other sides."come and sit with me" Said Ullar, gesturing to the the table. Syvarris sat down in the chair opposite Ullar, and said "So, why did you summon me here, Sir Ullar?"
"Yes, it is time I tell you. make yourself comfortable, this will be a long story.
"You see, it all began when a Kyrie like me found the wellsprings. The Kyrie's name was, and is, Utgar. He drank from the wellspring, thinking it was a regular spring. He found that when he drank from the wellsprings, he grew stronger, taller, and his wings grew to enormous size. Then, after he had been drinking from the springs for a week, visions started coming to him, visions of other planets and galaxys, full of strange creatures. He learned to control these visions, and summoned the first of his now huge army. He had summoned a Marro, A foul, skinless creature. Utgar made the creature obey him, and the Utgar started summoning more Marro, and more, until he had an army of 200 Marro. He then set out and destroyed his hometown, and all the surrounding towns and villages. He made himself a stronghold, which he calls Grudvarg. He emptied all the wellsprings he could find, and put the water into special pools, so he can drink from them at will, and summon more creatures.
"But then four other Kyrie found other springs. Their names are Einar, Jandar, Vydar and me, Ullar. They made their own armys, and their own forts. All this happend 2 years ago. we have all been at war ever since, but Utgar is winning."
A Messenger burst into the tent and said" General Ullar, We are under attack!"

Edit: Vipres instead of venocs, Elffy request.

Please rate

Need miniatures painted?

Last edited by braveheart101; April 17th, 2008 at 05:31 PM.
Old April 17th, 2008, 04:53 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ullars saga, chapter three.

Okay, I understand now. 'Tis a good story so far, but you should change the "They are venocs" part, to "They are vipers." Then, you won't have to have just Venocs.
Old April 18th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Needs Reassurance

Re: Ullars saga, chapter three.

Ullar got up and said" How many are there? Speak up, man!"
"At least 50, sir. All Marro drones. The Venocs are enagaging them on the north front, sir" Said the messenger.
"Syvarris, get some armor and weapons from my stash, then head towards the north side of the camp. It is time to prove your worth!" With that, Ullar ran out of the tent, the messenger following him. Syvarris walked over to the north side of the tent, and started searching for some armor. He found a mail shirt that extended to his feet and and threw it on over his clothes. He took off his cape, and put on a green breastplate over the chain mail, Put his cape back on, grabbed two handfuls of arrows and stuffed them into his quiver. Lastly he strapped on a sword, And ran out of the tent, heading north. He heard voices yelling in a strange and harsh tongue, and the the Venocs snake like hissings. He kept running until he got to the battle scene. Venocs were tussling around on the ground with skinless creatures that had crests on their heads. The Venocs were Weaving in and out, in and out, striking here an there, never staying in one place. In quick succession, Syvarris struck down two drones, but four more drones replaced the two dead ones. 2 drones charged Syvarris, and at once were shot down. Syvarris saw a Ullar, surrounded by 10 Drones. Ullar was hacking, slashing and spinning, a veritable whirlwind of death, but no matter how many drones he killed, more came to replace the dead ones. Syvarris fired off 3 arrows, and hit true. Syvarris unstung his bow, stuck it in his quiver, and drew his sword. Now for some fun. He charged into the melee, sword and elf one being. The sword was clunkier than what he was used to, but it worked fine."Agg!" A Drone fell to the elf's blade, green blood splurting over the sword. 4 Drones charged at Syvarris, and hacked at him. Syvarris jumped up into the air, and spun around, hitting home on all 4. Syvarris fought on, until the sun climbed into the sky, making sweat pour off his back, but still he fought on. The vipers where almost gone, and there were still more Marro drones, coming from every direction. Syvarris heard a grunt, and spun around, lopping off the Drones head. A ball of green, glowing acid flew past Syvarris's head, almost hitting him. A Marro on a skinless horse was holding a large, metallic weapon, wich was pulsating eerily. With a loud Bang! the Marro shot the gun at a Venoc, killing the Venoc instantly. He must be their leader, Thought Syvarris. He ran towards the Marro with the gun, only to be blocked by 3 Drones. Cutting the down with the speed of a hornet, Syvarris ran on. He was almost there when the Marro looked at him with his cold, heartless eyes. Syvarris stopped, his body starting to feel numb, an all to familar feeling. He wanted to run, but his legs would not obey him. Close my eyes, he thought, I...must...close...my...eyes....
It seemed to take ages, but his eyes closed. His eyes still closed, he relied on his senses, and jumped into the air. Flipping over, he heard a grunt and the sound of metal ripping flesh. He landed on the ground facing the enemy, and sliced off his head. With a dull thud, the Marros head bounced off the ground. The Drones mental link was cut off, and the all crumpled to the ground, as dead as their warlord. Syvarris stood there, suprised at how fast the battle ended. He saw Ullar, who waved at him to come over. Syvarris ran over to him, wondering why he was wanted."Good job, syvarris, you hav truly shown your worth today."
"Thank you, sir. Tell me, why did all the other Marros die when I killed their leader?"
"Because their is a telepathic link that goes from him to all his underlings. Normally, the leader isnt in the battle, so you have too kill all the Marro. Buy some times, their leader comes with them.
"We will have to move camp tomorrow. Go back to my tent. I will be there sortly."
"yes sir" said Syvarris. He walked off to Ullars tent and sat down at the table. He was tired from the battle, and promplty fell asleep in the chair.

Need miniatures painted?

Old April 11th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Needs Reassurance

Re: Ullars saga, chapter 4: The battle

Things happen. Sometimes they are good, and sometimes bad. For example, you couldnt call waking 'bad', but waking up and seeing a large bloody bladequivering in front of your face could be considerd 'bad', or good, depending on your point of view. "Ah...."Muttered syv. He looked up into the face of a marro with a crest on his head, and decided this would qualify as 'bad'. The marro grunted, then clumsily started to pull his blade out of the wood, while Syvarris eyed the marro and slowly reached for his dagger. Just as the marro succeeded in pulling his blade out, the elf whipped around and buried his dagger up to the hilt in the marros head. Blood spurted along the elf's hand as he yanked the blade out of the marros head, and the marro slowly fell backwards.
"Good job, master elf" A deep voice boomed behind Syvarris. It was the kind of voice you would expect a tree to have. Syvarris spun around, and saw Ullar leaning against the tent poll. The poll was bending outwards ever so slowly.
"Uh, sir..."
"Hmm...." The pole leaned outwards more,
" Maybe you should stop leaning agianst the pole, sir"
Ullar looked around at the pole, then straightened out.
" Thank you, Syvarris. Now, we are moving camp in thirty minutes, so go get your stuff from your tent, and come back here and meet me here as fast as you can"
"yes, sir, I will do that."
Syvarris strode out, and just as he got to the opening, Ullar cleared his throat. "laddie, about that marro. He was a prisoner, so I decided to test you, so I can figure out how good of a warrior you are.Just so you know, and I will be testing you more, so keep on the alert, will you?"
Syvarris turned, and bowed. "I will, sir"
"Good lad. You may go"

twenty minuts later, Syvarris got back to the camp, assited by the faerie, Aemond. The camp was a bustle of activity, soldiers moving back and forth, collecting armor, weapons, and putting tents and other gear on large ox drwan carts. The only tent left was Ullar's, and that was being slowly taken down by Faeries and some vipers, who wernet doing much good. Syvarris laoded his stuff onto the nearest cart, then waited. Finally, Ullar's voice boomed out from the sky. " We leave NOW. Follow Jotun. I will be flying with him." They all moved out, led by the giant, who had been hunting during the battle. Syvarris strode next to a cart, and wonderd where they were going...

Need miniatures painted?

Old April 13th, 2009, 06:55 AM

Jorundr Shieldcrusher is surprisingly tart
Re: Ullars saga, chapter 5: Onward

I like the story. You should continue writing it

Ninjas beat pirates but Vikings beat all.
Old April 17th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Needs Reassurance

Chapter 6...

They had been marching for two days straight. No rest, brief stops for food( raw meat, no time to cook, and hardtack), and no mercy. Even for an elf, Syvarris was feeling mildly tired.

"Jgrak, will we ever rest?" He cursed under his breath, his brow furrowed. They were passing by a large river, it's muddy waters flowing sluggishly. Jotun was still at the front, and Ullar was with him. The Vipers were splashing around in the river, folowing the group. Syvarris was walking with Arkmer, the orange clad elf with a highly developed sense of humor. Arkmer, hearing his fellows cursing, responded with a grin twisting the corners of his mouth.
"Bored, are we? Heh. I'll spice things up for you." With that, he ran off, back down the line of carts and wagons. "Arkmer, I dont know what you are doing, but it better not be what I think it is!" Syvarris yelled off after the dwindling orange elf. "Bah, he will never learn..."

Finally, they stopped to set up camp in a large, flat, treeless area with a small,clear, stream. they stopped the caravan, then set up the tents, and otherwise set up camp. It took them an hour, with all hands at work. After they had finished, Syvarris went into to his own tent, and fell into his small cot, where he promptly fell asleep...

I haven't finished this chapter yet...

Need miniatures painted?

Old April 22nd, 2009, 08:41 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ullars saga, chapter one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
"Lady Ullar, what is this place, and how did I get here?"
Um... Ullar's a dude.
Old April 22nd, 2009, 08:51 AM
Needs Reassurance

Um...read the rest of the bloody story!

Need miniatures painted?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction