Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old August 11th, 2006, 06:25 PM

Jesus_S_Preston has disabled reputation
My Wal-Mart doesn't actually _have_ the castles on shelf, but the the price sticker for it is dead-center in the middle of their expanded Heroscape area.

Getting back into 'Scape
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:15 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
can anyone with the castle set pleas post the UPC number so i can call my WMs and see if they have any in stock?
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Wichita has them!!!!!!!!! Picking up 2 so I will end up with 4 whenever Hasbro quits being faggish to Sandra and gives her her effing orders.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
The UPC is 065356914728

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:19 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
thanks drumline! hopefully my WM will have them and can hold one for me!
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I stopped at two Walmarts and a TRU near me today. None of them even have a spot for them.

And get this...TRU had HLD sets for $18.99.

Old August 11th, 2006, 10:16 PM

thehandofzarquon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I stopped at two Walmarts and a TRU near me today. None of them even have a spot for them.

And get this...TRU had HLD sets for $18.99.
Mine too. Must be upcharging because it is an exclusive and you "can't" get it anywhere else. Barf.
Old August 11th, 2006, 10:21 PM

MartinDWhite has disabled reputation
WalMart in Greenville SC, (woodruff rd) had 3 FA...they now have 1. My wife bought me 2 because she is awsome.

Martin D. White
Contact me to play HS in Greenville SC...
Old August 11th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
I checked two walmarts today and three targets, dragged the three yr-old twins with me (they liked looking in the toy departments if not the travelling). Of all the places, one walmart had a tag for the castle and a stocking guide ( I guess ) that illustrated what went where. The castle was on the diagram to be stocked (hopefully tonight). Anyways, I was hoping for wave 5's more because I want every figure and they are less obvious to the wife as she walks by the dedicated HS area in the basement.

Kind of getting annoyed at not being able to find anything other than MS, VW and RTTFF in the stores and unlike some lucky people here, I have never seen anything on clearance other than MS for $29 at Meijer. And I saw that just after buying my 3rd MS at full price.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 11th, 2006, 10:59 PM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
Quote:
Originally Posted by geddy lifeson
I am hitting all Walmarts on the way home today!
Geddy, it was posted elsewhere by SaintBygrace that TX won't be gettting them until the 27th.

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=asc&start=180
I missed that one at first and caught it later. Sux for us here in the Lone Star State.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles
I just forked over the $ to Sandra and bought them through House Mouse. It's only going to cost me an extra $12 for my entire purchase. I'll pay that to avoid looking and searching anyday.
I am thinking of doing the same. Talking the wife into letting me spend $150 to get the free shipping will be hard. Sometimes the hunt can be fun but with gas prices it hurts the pocket book more. There are other things I would rather be doing with my time anyhow.

You can surrender without a prayer, but never really pray without surrender
You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win without a fight
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:00 PM

ptucker78 has disabled reputation
This has been a big step here in my area. I have never seen any of Wave 4 in stores here. Did see two Raknar's Vision sets at a Target before going to the Wal-mart that had the Castles, but I've never seen any Tundra sets around here. If anyone needs an Orm's there's still a boat load of them at the WM, but no sign of a clearance on them.
Old August 11th, 2006, 11:25 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Stopped at Meijer today. MS for $33 (not on sale) and some wave 2 stuff. No sight of anything else.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales