Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:13 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
it is my understanding that walmart, and possibly target, have asked to get different stock numbers for the large fiqure and terrain expansion...

hopefully we'll see this actually get situated and they'll be able to order each separately..

but I kinda doubt it'll go that far..

but we'll see.

as to castle sets..I thought about waiting til wallyworld had them..but well for a few dollars more..I get to support sandra and not deal with waiting, waiting, running all around town,,...waiting...waiting...etc, etc.

I'm good than

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:15 PM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
bad example. UD might think Tae is cheating on him................perhaps, the way chameleon love his 42 MS?
I don't know if that's innocent enough though...

Anyway, you should flip the ao in your second moat around. I just noticed it.

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:16 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i'mm gonna save up anyways, and try at wm, but if i don't get them soon, sandra has gained a sale, rather than lost one, but for the sake time and money, pleas have them WM!
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:31 PM

TAELORD FOCKER has disabled reputation
Quote:
bad example. UD might think Tae is cheating on him................perhaps, the way chameleon love his 42 MS?
tae is not cheating on mr. ultradoug
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:51 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape at Walmart News

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxc
One tag was the dragon expansion set at 19.99.
you mean one tag was for the Large Exp sets. meaning both Raknar and Thaelenk.
The tags on the shelf at the Wal-Mart I was at today were labelled "HEROSCAPE LARGE EXP" and "HEROSCAPE TERRAIN EXP", if that is any additional help.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:53 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Anyways August 13th is the season rollover for Wal-Mart. Get ready because this may be your best specials comin up.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:53 PM

MBSowards has disabled reputation
Well, those are also the current tags as well, so hmm...

Spartacus is like Nike. The shoes are no better than any other, but you pay a whole lot for the name.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
No she is not, honest I was just checkin her for fleas
fleas? i've already told you that they wouldn't have any place to live on me from the neck down!
ultradoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAELORD FOCKER
Quote:
awwww
I heart T.F.
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
NP for me I'm geting 5 castle thourgh housemouse

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 3rd, 2006, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAELORD FOCKER
Quote:
awwww
I heart T.F.
flirt!
Old August 3rd, 2006, 11:12 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wow...that's a good price. I literally have an envelope stamped and ready for tomorrow's mail, in which I am giving Sandra over 160 dollars for Thora's, two castles, and three snow. Now I'm having second thoughts......grrrr.....what to do what to do.

On the one hand, I KNOW I will get the stuff no problem if I order it from Housemouse, and I'll have a set of Thora's reserved....who knows when that will show up at stores? Plus I've already stamped the letter....I'll have to go get that off and that's just a pain.

On the other hand, this would save a lot of money...enough that I could probably pick up more stuff......oh Wally World, why must you taunt me so?

Best case scenario would be for HMG to drop its price, like right.....now! (checks) Nope. Okay....NOW! (checks) Darn it.

I'll sleep on it. In the morning, when I do my grocery shopping, I'll take the letter with me. I'm betting I'll drop it in the postbox, but I need to think about this a bit first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales