Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 25th, 2007, 08:21 PM

Temprit is surprisingly tart
Just Picked up Swarm of the Marro it Monticello, Minnesota.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old October 29th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Target in Keene, NH has Swarm of the Marro (two left on the shelves after I got mine yesterday). The collector's guide was included.

Apologies if anyone has already posted this, I haven't been following the thread.
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:50 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart
Can't say for sure if anyone's said this before (there are a lot of pages I didn't go through), but my local TRU here in Knoxville has maybe 20 SotM sets.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old October 31st, 2007, 01:01 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Green Bay, WI had a few. I was at the Wal-mart by Sam's Club. Picked it up a few weeks ago.
Old November 2nd, 2007, 02:10 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker
Finally have SOTM here, but it's not a pay week .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales