Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 5th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I was blown away to find a lone Thaelenk Tundra and 5 Raknar's in my local Target today. They also had three castle sets.
Tease!!

Newb.
Old October 7th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have you been unable to find them LilNewb?

Old October 7th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I've seen TT once in an actual store and RV twice but HMG had already supplied the goods for me. The TT did get purchased though. It's one of the items coming to DFW for the prize table.

Newb.
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:29 PM

ra914 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Raknar's Vision and Thaelenk Tundra Store Sightings

Anyone near Sheboygan Falls, WI should check Evans Variety store on 117 pine st. I was there today (8-15) and picked up the two RotV sets they had, but there were also five TT priced at $25.99 ea. A little high but considering the shortage better than evil-bay.

Edit: These are gone, I picked one up and was debating if I should grab another for a total of five sets when someone came and grabbed the other four off the shelf.

Last edited by ra914; January 13th, 2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old September 1st, 2008, 02:34 PM

shaugville is surprisingly tart

Also check out Barston's Child's Play at 5536 Connecticut Ave. in Washington D.C. They had four Tundra sets yesterday. I bought two and left two. One is on the floor at the end of one of the game shelves and the other is on the top of the shelf with all of the Haba games.

One had some minor box damage, nothing affecting the pieces--priced at $25.

They also had a Raknar, two master sets (don't remember which) and several assorted wave 5 packs.

Great store!!!
Old September 2nd, 2008, 12:10 AM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

For any canucks, I've had luck finding Thaelenk Tundra at Toys R' Us (Edmonton locations).

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier

Last edited by quadraphonic; September 2nd, 2008 at 12:25 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales