Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 14th, 2019, 11:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Lobster's Public Design Workshop

Those look very clean. I say full steam ahead.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 17th, 2019, 01:49 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok going off some of the ideas being bounced around here is my stab at Underboss

Quote:
Name = Underboss
Secret Identity = N/A
Species = Human
Uniqueness = Uncommon Hero
Class = Gangster
Personality = Greedy

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 80?

DIRECT ORDER
Instead of attacking with Underboss you may attack with a common Criminal you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Underboss.

TRIGGER CONTROL
When attacking with an Intergang Agent you control within 6 spaces of an Underboss you may subtract one from his attack number. When attacking with an Intergang Agent with the Direct Order Special Power, you may add to or subtract one from his attack number.
Old February 17th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

I dig it

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks cool. He’ll need activation to move into place for Trigger Control but Direct Order makes it a better use of the Order Marker.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 17th, 2019, 03:28 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks cool. He’ll need activation to move into place for Trigger Control but Direct Order makes it a better use of the Order Marker.
I figured he still deserved an OM at some point considering he has some authority.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:04 PM

Took a poke at Stick . The wording and maybe even mechanic on Master Mentor isn’t perfect so I’d love to hear thoughts.

Quote:

Name = Stick
Secret Identity = N/A
Species = Human
Uniqueness = Unique Hero
Class = Sensei
Personality = Hardened

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = Mid 100s

BLIND WARRIOR
Stick cannot be prevented from choosing a figure to attack by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph. When Stick attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile, that figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile.

PROXIMITY SENSE 13
If Stick is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or lower, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 13 or higher, Stick takes no damage and you may immediately choose any empty space within 2 spaces of Stick that is no more than 20 levels above or below Stick's base. Place Stick on the chosen space. When Stick uses his Proximity Sense, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

MASTER MENTOR
At the start of the game choose one Unique Fighter or Crime Fighter to be Stick’s Student. After Stick’s Student receives one or more wounds you may immediately place the X marker from this card to the Student’s. After attacking with Stick’s Student if you placed the X Order Marker on their card with Master Mentor you may immediately reveal the X on their card to attack one additional time.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good to see someone working on a write up for him. Not sure about giving him an X mechanic though, I'd kind of want to see him and Iron Fist in the same army from time to time. I understand there is a Stone character too, maybe they should have some kind of synergy? Perhaps that can be on Stone's card though, Sensei synergy would rope Splinter in as well. Don't really have any ideas at the moment for the mentor power, DD already has multiple attacks (Whirlwind Assault or Brutal Double Attack) so I'm not sure if another attack is really high on his list of needs. Maybe something defensive in nature, just some straight up bonding with Stick, or a way to win initiative (he can 'see' things coming and prepares his student).
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just remembered that the first DD card is a Vigilante, who all are you trying to rope in by having him mentor Fighters and Crime Fighters?
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

So here's why you were looking at Daredevil's book.

There is a Stone character, but he hardly ever shows up and was subordinate to Stick. I'd definitely do any synergy on Stone's end, or just make him a good candidate to be mentored.

I don't like Stick having a Crime Fighter call-out. That feels sort of antithetical to what Stick is about, as I remember him. Don't feel like he would give Spider-Man the time of day.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Maybe just have him mentor another figure you control with the Blind Fighter power?
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:37 PM

Oh snap I forgot DD 1 was a Vigilante. Maybe instead of the whole Fighter deal we went Fearless folks? Good points YK about the X and the multiple attacks. I’m trying to get across how Stick is always pushing Matt to persevere when he is knocked down. Defensive in nature sounds about right but Initiative sounds good too.

Ninja’d by YK. Yea we could go Blind Warrior but I was hoping to rope in some surprise teamups that sometimes occur in C3G.
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, my first instinct would be 'Blind Warrior or XXXXX' as his synergy set, where XXXXX would be some power that a good guy Elektra (or I guess Stone) would have, so you could get his iconic students.

EDIT: Don't think I'd try to tie into the current Elektra - she doesn't have an easy, sensible tag and I'd honestly really like to see a version that could more easily team up with Matt or Wolverine or other guys in that space. (That's something I've thought about a few times, but never really settled on any ideas for) There might be something that already exists on some units that could be our XXXXX power, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy