Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 3rd, 2023, 12:32 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96ztrain View Post
How do you remove these wizkids bases without destroying the feet of the figures? Xc
Step 1: Buy an Xacto knife (easily found for under $5 at Wal Mart)

Step 2: Bring a pot of water to boil.

Step 3: Dip the base and feet of the miniature in the boiling water and hold for ~5 seconds.

Step 4: Easily cut the base off with the Xacto knife.
I wouldn't word it as "easily", but this is what I do as well. I also use a dremel sometimes, but the way it cuts (with as spinning blade) causes a lot of friction, which melts the plastic slightly, and can cause things to deform a bit. I've heard some people say they use a belt sander, but I haven't tried that myself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs