Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 26th, 2012, 05:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MLH Season 2 - Formats and Details (Sponsor: Auggies Gam

Myself and Ace_of_Spades are set to play our week 5 game tonight at 7:00 central.

Google Doc: 1ki-gfQ1C3cA5eY2EuG2odljYBaCdfX3px4whbOA80_k

Game Name:503a98761581b1346017398.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Question, If I win my last game would I make the playoffs? Myself and Filthy would be 3-2, but I would have more points then Filthy, but Filthy beat the person I replaced.
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:43 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Question, If I win my last game would I make the playoffs? Myself and Filthy would be 3-2, but I would have more points then Filthy, but Filthy beat the person I replaced.
With my understanding of the tiebreakers (it might work slightly differently in reality), no. It would be a three-way tie between you, Filthy, and MegaSilver, and they both had better wins between the three of you (Filthy beat you 400-0, Megasilver beat Filthy 550-180, you beat Megasilver 450-300).

If Sixthflagbearer lost both of his games (making it a 4-way tie), I'm pretty sure he would still take first, because he beat all three of you (so you would still be out).

So unless I have the tiebreakers way wrong, I don't think you have a shot at the playoffs.

Old August 26th, 2012, 06:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Unfortunately, awesomeunleashed has it right. Sorry, IS.

On the bright side, you get to play Heroscape tonight.

Last edited by dok; August 26th, 2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: was gonna break it to you after the game...
Old August 26th, 2012, 07:54 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Heroscaper314 and I just finished our match. His Nilfheim started out hot, killing two Axegrinders with 4-skull Ice-shards. Then the short fellas did their thing and killed the dragon king.

Next, they swarmed into the star zone and offed Sujoah. 314's Kaemon struck back, killing several dwarfs. They took umbrage and axed the Samurai with several lucky rolls, braving counter-strike and living to boast about it. One of the hydras rolled in and took out Isamu for the win.

314 played a good game, using Nilfheim and Kaemon well, but the dwarfs own huge figures, and their 6-move is great as well.

Now I'm hoping to avoid one of those Warriors of Ashra builds in the quarterfinals!

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old August 26th, 2012, 11:16 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I ended up beating Ace_of_Spades, I had a full life Ornak, Hydra, Marcu, Isamu, Otonashi and a 1 wound Hydra. I was able to clog the middle with Marcu and position my Hydras across the map. If he sent up TKN he could either not get to my Hydras or would be giving up height, and I would be able to hit him with a close by full life Hydra. Ace saw this dilemma and would not run him at me. For many rounds we position are figure engaging in small skirmishes that lowly depleted his Nagrubs and wounded a Hydra. He used Othkurik at a smart time but he rolled horribly the whole game with him and I don't think put a wound on any of my figures. I sent up a Hydra who put a couple wounds on TKN then died by TKN hands. My other hydra and with some help from Marcu were able to take down TKN, and finish off Othkurik.

The luck was pretty even, but he got his luck at the wrong time. For example 3 times his nagrubs defended by rolling 2 for 2 against my Hydra who had hieght. That's lucky no doubt, but I would just kill it with my next head so it did not help him. I got my luck at the right times, like with him having bad rolls for Othkurik which saved me Hydra heads and allowed me to take down TKN. When you get your luck and how much it helps you I think is often overlooked when your playing. Ace played a great game and up until the last round the game could have gone either way.

Thanks for letting me sub, it was a lot of fun. It's about 50/50 if I can sign up next time, if I don't I will definitely sign up to sub again. Maybe next time the online powers won't rig the tiebreakers so they don't have to play me.
Old August 27th, 2012, 07:32 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Bengi & I are playing...sometime today...
Old August 27th, 2012, 07:35 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

I think I'm eliminated from playoffs as well. Eh, finishing 2-3 with one match that I barely lost isn't too bad.

If anyone else who has completed all their matches and is out of playoffs wanted to play a "consolation" match with me I'd be more than willing. I guess we would use one of the maps that are being used in the playoffs with the 450 point armies.

~GT55

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 27th, 2012, 07:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thanks for letting me sub, it was a lot of fun. It's about 50/50 if I can sign up next time, if I don't I will definitely sign up to sub again. Maybe next time the online powers won't rig the tiebreakers so they don't have to play me.
Now you can get back to C3V playtesting, right? Start racking up those points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
I think I'm eliminated from playoffs as well. Eh, finishing 2-3 with one match that I barely lost isn't too bad.
Don't feel too bad. Last season I went 1-6. The last 3-4 of my games were all nail-biters that nearly went the other way.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 27th, 2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Hint, hint
Old August 27th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1...PZsnGbm34/edit

502ae9ec2fa5b1344989676.html

game

Last edited by Bengi; August 27th, 2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old August 27th, 2012, 08:24 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Old August 27th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post

game on.
Access please?
Old August 27th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post

game on.
Access please?
This link should work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events