Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 26th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Doctor Manhattan

Yeah, you've got somebody else's card there, which may or may not have been playtested with C3G designs. All C3G designs have been playtested with other C3G designs so I recommend them highly. Welcome back, ekoxe1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:27 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Thanks! I was in a rush to get stuff printed out for Xmas so I obviously grabbed the customs from the wrong forum, doh! I'll get that fixed up ASAP
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoxe1 View Post
Thanks! I was in a rush to get stuff printed out for Xmas so I obviously grabbed the customs from the wrong forum, doh! I'll get that fixed up ASAP
C3G cards will always have the C3G logo above the left box stats. That will be your key.

Edit...nothing wrong with using other cards by the way just know they may not be balanced together

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:30 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Any chance we could get a separate version of this that works with the X-2 printer? When it comes up it has the round tracker that completely throws off the card sizing.
Old June 20th, 2019, 07:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Any chance we could get a separate version of this that works with the X-2 printer? When it comes up it has the round tracker that completely throws off the card sizing.
Bugger! I thought we tested this to work as 2 card page? This being the first choice with one other card.
Old June 20th, 2019, 07:25 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nope. Only seeing the one option on X-2, and that's the card with the tracker in one image, so it completely butchers the sizing.
Old June 26th, 2019, 11:14 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Nope. Only seeing the one option on X-2, and that's the card with the tracker in one image, so it completely butchers the sizing.
I think what A3n's saying, is if you set the "Cards to print per page" to 2, it will fit.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old June 26th, 2019, 11:47 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Trying to print in X-2 like that doesn't work either. You have to print the PDF to get the full size card.

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 26th, 2019 at 01:28 PM. Reason: fixed picture
Old June 26th, 2019, 12:11 PM
Book Wyrm

Can confirm. Going two per page only resolves the minor overlap issue that would happen if he wasn't in slot 1. Still makes a much smaller card and has the round tracker.
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:49 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yeah sorry guys, the "Bugger!" in my statement was agreeing that there was an issue. I just thought that we had already sorted it. I will make a single card so it works in the X-2 printer.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 09:56 PM

Ok updated the PNG files that the X-2 printer uses. So now the comic & mini cards are only the cards. But I have also included the Round Counter as a 2 part piece so that it fits within the size of a card space on the print out. I included it twice, one labelled as a mini card & the other as a comic card. That way you will see it which ever version you choose to print out.

Looks like:
Old February 4th, 2022, 12:01 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

Doctor Manhattan is missing the single-based figure basing clarification that other "giant" figures have. Additionally, it might be a good idea to specify that the figure is from the Watchmen Collector Set specifically, to avoid confusion with the Watchmen Fast Forces.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library