Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 10th, 2016, 09:40 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

No what's on second! Who's on first!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 11th, 2016, 07:02 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Hey, no I've not rooted out the garage yet, but William has sent the stuff to me now, so just waiting for that to show up as my kick in the behind to list some stuff. I know I have some AT43 stuff but actually I probably have a fair bit of Heroscape stuff I dont need to keep now as well, such as all the wyrmlings, and all the D&D master set figures, several great DnD miniatures that would be great customs, and I might have a set of Marro Dividers. I'll sort some pics out in due course but I'll be paying it forward so no worries on my end at least.
Old March 19th, 2016, 06:16 PM

Thanks William099, the minis showed up in fine fettle today, very much appreciated, and sorry you got the short stick of sending abroad. I guess I'll have to pass that on then

I have a big load of HS stuff coming in early April, so I can try to make a list of stuff I could give away then, but if someone is itching for stuff now, I can sort out the pictures of some of the DnD proxy minis, some of the AT43 stuff, or if someone specifically wants Heroscapers, I am pretty sure I could let someone else have from this list

Warforged Soldiers
Ogre Warhulk or Pulveriser (I think its the pulveriser, I need to check)

Blue Wyrmling
Red Wyrmling
Black Wyrmling
White Wyrmling

maybe those are of enough interest, the Ogre and warforged or the set of wyrmlings, I dont know if thats not generous enough, please say if it is, after all I got 2 sets of Obsidians and Omnicron Snipers, but I dont have a lot of extra stuff. Wyrmlings and Warforged?

well, I'm sure you guys will help me!
Old March 19th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I would love some wyrmlings!
Never did get any 9f the last few sets
Old March 20th, 2016, 03:47 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Honestly the price want terrible for the shipping not nearly as high as your concern made me think it would be lol.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 20th, 2016, 04:55 AM

alright Cavalier, send me a PM and I will get the Wyrmlings to you
Old March 20th, 2016, 10:16 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@ekoxe1 , all those items you mentioned are a very generous bit of items. Very cool.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 17th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I received my Wyrmlings from Europe and I would like to offer up some Mage Knight ('clix) figures, great for customs.

Stinging Skeletons x3
Spoiler Alert!

Tomb Skeletons x3
Spoiler Alert!

A trio of Heroes (Fathom, Morvana Stormbringer, and Ember)
Spoiler Alert!

Takers?
Old May 20th, 2016, 12:47 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I received my Wyrmlings from Europe and I would like to offer up some Mage Knight ('clix) figures, great for customs.

Stinging Skeletons x3
Spoiler Alert!

Tomb Skeletons x3
Spoiler Alert!

A trio of Heroes (Fathom, Morvana Stormbringer, and Ember)
Spoiler Alert!

Takers?
@Cavalier I will bite on this offer if it still stands. I have a hand full of minis that need a new home as well.
Old May 20th, 2016, 12:48 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sent PM to Cavalier.
Old May 20th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Sent PM to Cavalier.
They are heading your way.
Old May 20th, 2016, 11:54 AM

Ok, I will get pictures up of the minis I have for the next in line tonight or tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion