Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 29th, 2016, 02:20 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Pay it forward - Free miniatures REDUX

I'd be interested in the AT-43 stuff.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 30th, 2016, 02:50 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

let me know if its a pain to send abroad William

Last edited by ekoxe1; January 30th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.
Old February 11th, 2016, 03:02 AM

I'll also be receiving a load of DnD minis I could pay forward in exchange for what William will hopefully send my way
see this thread
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=2043
(I'll post pics here of what I can offer when I get my stuff)
Old February 11th, 2016, 10:24 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@ekoxe1 I will totally jump on some DnD minis. Let me know when you figure out what you want to move out and I will start digging through my stuff to pass something along.
Old February 11th, 2016, 10:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

good to see this thread back a rolling again.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 11th, 2016, 10:33 AM

great, I ended up buying more HS than I had planned so I was a bit too quick on the gun getting proxies, so when the stuff all arrives and I can take a look at it (guess it should be next week) I can post details
Old February 12th, 2016, 02:33 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoxe1 View Post
I'll also be receiving a load of DnD minis I could pay forward in exchange for what William will hopefully send my way
see this thread
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=2043
(I'll post pics here of what I can offer when I get my stuff)
My work schedule ended up keeping me super slammed, but I am still going to go over to the post office and check on prices and such.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 12th, 2016, 04:00 AM

William, I realised I do not have Q10, so can I take Q10 and the pair of Obsidian Guard squads (8 points), you can keep the Esenweins!
I know how it is with work so no worries there.
As soon as my troll and toad package arrives I'll upload a list and pics of the DnD stuff I can send to the next in the list (and some AT43 stuff too)

If it makes it easier to post, you can fold the Q10 card in half if you want, and leave out the OG cards, but I guess a small box will still be OK to take the cards flat with those minis, probably a bubble envelope might be OK, none of those models have bits that can easily break?
Old February 12th, 2016, 05:05 AM

actually I will find a Q10 over here, its a big double base figure, so how about

2 x Obsidian Guards
2 x Omnicron Snipers

no need to send the cards, so even though its 12 individual units, I'm guessing you could get them in a pretty small box or even padded envelope so it should be a lot easier to post

does that sound good?
Old February 13th, 2016, 01:33 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoxe1 View Post
actually I will find a Q10 over here, its a big double base figure, so how about

2 x Obsidian Guards
2 x Omnicron Snipers

no need to send the cards, so even though its 12 individual units, I'm guessing you could get them in a pretty small box or even padded envelope so it should be a lot easier to post

does that sound good?
Yep that sounds good.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 13th, 2016, 03:45 AM

thanks a lot William. I think I will stick to this thread and not post while drinking in the general forums on a friday night
Old March 9th, 2016, 06:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@William099 , and @ekoxe1 , who's on second. Is your list up yet ekoxe1?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion