Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 25th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape collection guide

DOK Im a fan of your customs, really fun stuff!

Some how I had forgotten to add Jungle pictures so I just did, Im sure Im missing a bunch of other stuff to fix, will have to proof read again...

Old June 19th, 2011, 01:01 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

This is helping me with my quest to collect all my missing figures. :P

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old July 12th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That was the point!! Good luck!
Old February 9th, 2012, 12:50 PM

tolchock is surprisingly tart

I have just started with heroscape.

I have the RotV set, and are now looking for more terrain.

If I want to be able to build a descent map, it need not to be excessive but enough, with some 3d effect.

So wich set and how many are you recommending me to get?
Old February 9th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

There is another guide ( which I really should have linked at the top) with lots of good advice on what to get an how many. Later tonight I will link it for you.
Old August 26th, 2012, 10:44 AM

DBZMagus knows what's in an order marker DBZMagus knows what's in an order marker DBZMagus knows what's in an order marker

Why is Samuel Brown listed as "unofficial"? It was my understanding that he is completely official, playtested, and tournament legal, you just have to paint your own and print out your own card.
Old September 29th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Ill will correct this once I get home. Thanks for the correction
Old April 8th, 2014, 05:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Question on releases. I know the Terrain expansions and Large figure expansions were released together and in a case of 3 (usually 2 of one and 1 of another) sold to warehouses & stores. Does anyone remember the ratio of terrain to large figure expansion in both the original and rerelease (as well as dates of rereleases)? I am pretty sure they originally came 2 figure to 1 terrain pack per case until Aquialla's Alliance/Ticalla Jungle (which is why AA figures are so rare/expensive), but not sure on rereleases. Here is my best guess, but please correct me (especially if you still have the original case around).

Original releases:
Wave 2.5 (09/2005) - 2 Orm's Return, 1 Road to the Forgotten Forest
Toys 'R Us Exclusive (09/2005) - 3 Volcarren Wasteland and Guards
Wave 4.5 (06/2006) - 2 Raknar's Vision, 1 Thaelenk Tundra
Wave 5.5 (08/2006) - 3 Fortress of the Archkyrie
Crest of the Valkire (10/2006) - 3 Utgar, 2 Jandar, 1 Ullar, 1 Einar, 1 Vydar
Wave 8.5 (06/2008) - 1 Aquilla’s Alliance, 2 Ticalla Jungle

Rereleases (really fuzzy on):
Wave 2.5 (x/200x) - 1 Orm's Return, 2 Road to the Forgotten Forest
Wave 5.5 (x/200x) - 3 Fortress of the Archkyrie

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 26th, 2014 at 01:23 PM. Reason: [u]3[/u] Fortress of the Archkyrie
Old February 9th, 2016, 06:13 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

this will probably sound silly but can anyone fill in the terrain included in the expansion waves (even the total per wave is OK, not necessarily a per booster), or were they randomised?
Old February 9th, 2016, 10:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@ekoxe1 @AliasQTip 's Ultimate Terrain Guide, @Soul Shackle 's Terrain Types and Master Set Contents -- The Definitive List & @ChaosChild 's Terrain in each Expansion -- The Definitive List
Old February 10th, 2016, 04:58 AM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Seems like I'm always trying to leave rep for the same few people but cant because I need to spread it around first!
cheers fella
Old February 18th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Ill have to add those links into the guide Lefton4ya, thanks for the links.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion