Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 18th, 2014, 09:07 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Title Advocacy Thread

What's a "Daseline"?

Unread Today, 09:07 AM #1729
Deroche
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old December 18th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
What's a "Daseline"?

Unread Today, 09:07 AM #1729
Deroche
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I guess it's baseline with a D, to form WAD? What a Daseline, apparently. What a strange standard for @dok to be using.
Old December 18th, 2014, 10:13 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I guess it's baseline with a D, to form WAD? What a Daseline, apparently. What a strange standard for @dok to be using.
I'm hoping that's a typo, despite the D key not being anywhere close to the B key.

Otherwise, it's all a bit...odd. I mean obb.

Old December 19th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I'm hoping that's a typo, despite the D key not being anywhere close to the B key.

Otherwise, it's all a bit...odd. I mean obb.
Looks to me like a combination of what you said here:
Quote:
All I need now is some catchy Heroscapers.com forum title about the acronym WAD. That's family friendly.

Or maybe it just needs to say "I'm a baseline"

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; December 19th, 2014 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Note: This is neither confirmation nor denial of being the source of your title.
Old December 20th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'd like to nominate Soundwarp SG-1 for "meat and sarcasm" for this post.

Old December 20th, 2014, 02:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'd like to nominate Soundwarp SG-1 for "meat and sarcasm" for this post.
Oh heck yeah, that would be awesome. Who do I need to payoff to make this happen?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 25th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Can't we all just get along? It's Christmas Day. Ho ho ho.

~TAF, off to make merry or whatever
I nominate the average fan for the title getting merried ;D

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old February 4th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
In its own way, this is the most spectacular necro I think I've ever seen. Almost ten years old!

I salute you, @ekoxe1 , for the achievement.
I nominate Ekoxe1 for the title of Most Spectacular Necro.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 4th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, poor guy. We're not picking on you! I swear! We only affectionately needle our own!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 4th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Oh, poor guy. We're not picking on you! I swear! We only affectionately needle our own!
@ekoxe1 . I would take that comment as a badge of honour. It is better to bring back an old one that to lazily start a new one of the same topic.

Also keeping the discussion going on a 10 year old game is always of value.

Plus neither dad scaper or I have much to brag about in the title department.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 4th, 2016, 06:15 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

Ha!
Thanks a lot, I WILL take it as a badge of honour, it slightly makes up for the crushing disappointment of realising this game passed me by not once (I didn't even know these games existed in 2004) but twice (when I got back "into" games in 2009 or so, I saw Heroscape when it might have been easier to get hold of but turned my nose up at it.)

I nominate myself for being a buffoon, but thankfully you guys have kept the game alive, and its a long time since I've been so smitten with a game,

its "for the kids" of course.... my eldest is 5, so I'm putting in a good year or so of investment to give him the christmas or birthday gift of a lifetime, and I suppose I'll "just have to" hang out and play the game along with him.... the things we do eh....
Old February 4th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"I am the necro King." has a bit of a ring to it for ekoxe1.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online