Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 1st, 2006, 05:57 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
HOW WOULD YOU TAKE OVER THE WORLD?

if you were an evil dictator with unlimited resoures bent on taking over the world how would you do it(cmon i need ideas )

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:00 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
I would tell you the most brilliant idea you have ever heard, but then you would use it against me. And I am a man that protects the weak *play dramatic music* and I stand up against those such as yourself.

HahHA

Old June 1st, 2006, 06:06 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
I would contaminate the worlds water supplys with laxatives, and when the world leaders where tired of ****ting themselves to death, they would come begging for mercy, the trade of course being absolute power!
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:07 PM

well now youve revealed yourself as my enemy GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:08 PM

oops that last post was meant for KOP

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:09 PM

exllelent idea but where to get all the x-lax?

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit
exllelent idea but where to get all the x-lax?
Well....i suppose a valuable hostage could yield tons of x-lax....but I am open to suggestions.
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:15 PM

i know that but how where u get enouh to contaminate the whole worlds water supply for who-knows-how-long? i mean cmon it would take a lot of lax.

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:17 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
first, I would go to college and become an astronaut, than one day steal a rocket and put about 20 nukes in there, nuke the whole world, except before you do all of this, make sure you have jessica simpson in the rocket with you so you could reproduce

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit
i know that but how where u get enouh to contaminate the whole worlds water supply for who-knows-how-long? i mean cmon it would take a lot of lax.
ahhh....perhaps tis just a pipedream....
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:22 PM

good idea but ive got no idea how you carry all the nukes, personaly i plan to somehow make it so ultradoug can be on every website on at the same time and drive evreyone out of thier minds, then, in thier state of insanity, i'd take over GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
Old June 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
MY PLAN TO RULE THE WORLD

I would begin to invest my money into small utilities and distribution companies scattered along the East Coast fo the US. To avoid creating too much attention I would assume ownership of under the Guise of a different person every 10 investments.

I would then channel any overflow into overseas companies that manufacture novelties and fabrics. As time grows along with profit a Large percent of my money will be invested back into my companies for expantion and to offer better pay than my competition. As time would pass I would create community celebrations and special holidays for my best employees.

As my strength over seas grows, I'll begin my work on distribution companies in the Middle-East and Asia. As I get a good grip on asian Import/Export I'll begin my work in Europe.

Throughout the UK I'll start my own media network, a network, run by the people and for the people. A channel that let's anyone with $$ speak their mind. I'll hold prime-time tele-confrences asking small time political leaders to speak their minds. As I slowly begin to breed a fog of false political power for them.

Back to America as Time has passed I've gained nearly 53% control over Americas Distributionand my chokehold on utilities is slowly growing. I've began buying family farms and and rich land to grow Corn and Soy. Asia by then will be relying on my companies to employ and transport for more than 74% of their population.

With my power slowly growing more and more with each passing year I decide to invest in housing developments near central and southern Africa. I build Grand roads and connect them with eco-smart communities. Many of the towns and housing developments I build are fashioned with the laws and culture of the locals.

As my Asian Sweatshops/Farms/Shipping, American Farms/Shipping, African Communities gain ground I begin to bring them all together. I make appearances on my UK television network which has now spread to Cable and Satelite all over the globe. I make the media turn me into a Saint, soon people will praise me.

I'll then begin my work and research on a WORLD law, one solid order of rights, something that much of humanity will embrace. Each country will accept these laws, because by now, my small time politicians have grown into Presidents, Emassadors and Prime Ministers. All of Humanity will look upon me as a grand human being as the world's crime rate begins to fade. War will be fought in cyberspace, not in the battlefield and Poverty will have no meaning, eccept as a history definition.

After my 97 years on this Earth come closer to the end, I'll flood the world with gifts and love. My last few moments of life will be televised as I tell the world to love and cherish every neighbor as if they were your own flesh and blood. A single tear will run down my face as I smile and say goodbye and that will be the moment that I will rule the world.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General