Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 15th, 2010, 01:54 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AMC Walking Dead

Full cast picture:
Old August 19th, 2010, 09:56 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you fellow dead fans get the chance, hunt down the trailer for the show they released at Comic-Con. It does have some adult language in it or I would have provided the link. Man, it looks great!

2 months and counting!

Old August 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I was at Comic-Con and although I didn't get to see the trailer, the Walking Dead was everywhere. There were at least 3 booths dedicated to the upcoming show. This is going to be great.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 08:54 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

I look for word to this coming to DVD

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old August 25th, 2010, 07:04 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I checked out the trailer again, now that is has officially been released and at the end of it it gives the premiere date as Halloween at 10 pm. It's also going to be a 90 minute pilot episode.

Last edited by RabSheila; August 25th, 2010 at 07:41 AM. Reason: found out more specifics
Old August 25th, 2010, 11:09 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Oh man. I'm excited to share this story with my non-comic reading friends.
Old October 10th, 2010, 07:49 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/08/24...objectid=25810

Excited.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old October 11th, 2010, 08:00 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

For those that don't know, this will be premiring on AMC at 10 PM on Halloween Night (Sunday, Oct 31st). Its going to be great!
Old October 11th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anyone know if this is going to be available online? I currently don't have AMC and I really don't want to have to wait until the first season is on DVD.
Old November 1st, 2010, 11:11 AM
Sandy 7-Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Does anyone know if this is going to be available online? I currently don't have AMC and I really don't want to have to wait until the first season is on DVD.
Don't know if you still need this info or not, but according to the official Walking Dead AMC website you can view it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/where-to-watch
Purchase the season pass on iTunes. It's also available on Amazon, Cinema Now, Xbox and Playstation

Old October 11th, 2010, 12:25 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am really looking forward to this.
Old October 11th, 2010, 12:44 PM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker

I just stared reading The Walking Dead in March. Its been really good and I hope the same for the TV series. Many people i know have just started getting into it. I brought my books to work one day, my friend read vol. 1-9 he liked it so much. Waiting for vol 13 cant wait!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV