Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 2nd, 2013, 02:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Mossman's Terrain- Added Crystal Formation with Video 7/

Auggies has some hex mats you can buy. Here is the water one. If you browse through the custom scape section he has several more to choose from (road tile mat, dungeon tile mat, etc.). It looks like not all of the types and sizes are in stock any more though. I bought the middle sized dungeon one and while I don't use if every time it is nice to have.

Last edited by Yodaking; August 2nd, 2013 at 02:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles