Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2018, 11:20 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDude View Post
It's been quite a while, but I'm 95% confirmed coming this month!!! I've been out so long and I'm itching for some Heroscape.
If you're not playing your classic 4th Mass. + Charos, I'm going to be disappointed

Welcome back!!
Old August 24th, 2018, 03:47 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

My dad will be coming tomorrow. I found out this morning that my sister may come as well, but she's a maybe for now. Does anyone have Marcu and Isamu that my dad and I could borrow for tomorrow? Also, are there any maps still needed that need to be made? If I have the supplies, I can bring one!
Old August 24th, 2018, 04:35 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I've also got a "maybe"! I'd say 50% chance, depending on how late she stays out tonight.
Old August 24th, 2018, 11:09 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

So, my sister is coming for sure, however my three friends won't be able to come
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:11 AM

Starling_ Woo who?

It'll just be me and my dad. My sister isn't coming.
Old August 25th, 2018, 11:57 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Jacked baby brother Jake must have partied too hard last night and flaked out this morning. Couldnt get a hold of him. Me and Super Trex are coming but will be a hair late. Nothing seems to be going right this morning.

Edit: also. I bringing the borogroves map, but it is in a tote. So. Theres that.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 25th, 2018, 12:54 PM

DaDude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So I am 100% for sure coming, just maybe 15 minutes late.
Old August 27th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Whoo! Thanks everyone who participated Saturday! We had our largest gathering of people at a total of 24 players, which was an awesome sendoff to @The Dewk before he leaves us for life in paradise! We'll miss you a ton, man!

Standings and armies are posted here, and check out next month's format in the OP here, or see the next post! It's going to be an epic new format!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 27th, 2018, 05:46 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

UTAH MONTHLY SEPTEMBER 2018

When: September 29, 11 AM

Cost: $5 (100% of entries will go to prize support! And donating prizes is always quite welcome as well, of course.)

Format: Dungeon Defenders! @TREX was going to hold this tournament but had to cancel, so we're going to be stealing his format (see here for his original rules, or read on!). Each player gets a crystal at the start of the tourney. Your opponent will place your crystal in your start zone at the start of each game before figures are placed. You win the game by destroying your opponent's crystal or by destroying your opponent's army. Important Note: as a destructible object, crystals are not affected by powers that affect figures such as auras, insta-destroys, mindshackles, etc. See the Book of Fortress Door's Rulings and Clarifications section for more examples (replacing Fortress Door with Crystal).

Stats for the Crystal (slightly changed from TREX's original version) will be:
6 Life
4 Defense
Blinding Deflection - When an Eternia Crystal is attacked by a figure that is at least 5 spaces away, it rolls 2 additional defense dice.
Weakening Power Aura - When any figure adjacent to Eternia Crystal rolls defense dice, subtract 1 from that roll.

- 540 point armies
- 23 figure limit
- SoV & C3V allowed, No Marvel
- Power Glyphs: Initiative+8, Healer, D20 +1, Move +2, Wound, Unique Attack +1
- Treasure Glyphs: Brooch of Shielding, Belt of Giant Strength, Elixir of Speed, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability
- Four 50 minute rounds
- If you destroy the most crystals during the tourney you'll win a cool prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE POST IF YOU’LL BE IN ATTENDANCE. It helps with the logistics of a lot of things.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 16th, 2018 at 09:56 PM.
Old August 27th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm really excited about the dungeon Crystals, BUT I strongly disagree with allowing Marvel in this format. In other formats I think they can be mitigated by certain builds, but I could easily see a Hulk smashing a Crystal within the first round after getting to the Startzone by turn 2 or even Turn 1 if the map is small enough. That and the point value is high enough to allow for Hulk and still a strong 170pts worth of figures to follow him up (which is even more if you go for a lower cost Cpt America or Iron Man). I just think seeing these overpowered heroes could make this format potentially very unfun for some people.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 27th, 2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I'm really excited about the dungeon Crystals, BUT I strongly disagree with allowing Marvel in this format. In other formats I think they can be mitigated by certain builds, but I could easily see a Hulk smashing a Crystal within the first round after getting to the Startzone by turn 2 or even Turn 1 if the map is small enough. That and the point value is high enough to allow for Hulk and still a strong 170pts worth of figures to follow him up (which is even more if you go for a lower cost Cpt America or Iron Man). I just think seeing these overpowered heroes could make this format potentially very unfun for some people.
That's a really good point, thanks for bringing it up. We'll discuss it really quick to make sure there's a consensus, but I'd be okay with disallowing them here.

10 Points Under Videos

Old August 27th, 2018, 10:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
That's a really good point, thanks for bringing it up. We'll discuss it really quick to make sure there's a consensus, but I'd be okay with disallowing them here.
+1 for no marvel for this format since its mixed with classic.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events