Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 25th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Public Directory

Okay, I'll go ahead and announce the decision because I have to run out for a few hours, but I'm not sure if all the permissions are set up correctly yet or not.

Upon review of everyone's work, we decided that Good Pig has the most experience. In fact, A3n and I probably have quite a bit we could learn from him. That being said, both scapemage and tcglkn impressed us with their samples and produced higher-quality work than we had expected.

So, we decided to bring all three of you in as part of the art team, but in slightly different roles. There are two inner sanctum boards for C3G - the general one that has pretty much everything in it, and an Art Department one that will have only art related discussions in it. Since the Art Department one is new, it currently doesn't have much in it.

Good Pig - will have full access to the Inner Sanctum, and can help with all artwork tasks (private and public cards, rulebooks, etc.).

scapemage and tcglkn - will have access only to the Art Department Inner Sanctum at first, and will be handling artwork for the 2 public threads. However, the artwork for the non-public designs may appear in the Art Department sanctum as well, giving you guys a preview glance. I think with a little bit more training, experience, and maturity, you two will eventually naturaly move into the full Inner Sanctum.

Congratulations and welcome aboard!
Old November 25th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Thats a great solution. Good Pig is a great fit for the job, but I want to work to prove myself, and learn to do some of the neat things A3n does.
Old November 25th, 2010, 08:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry, still trying to figure out how to make that private.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 25th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Well I can see the Forum, but you removed the thread. I can't say I am surprised by A3n's opinion of my work, I agree with it actually.
Old November 25th, 2010, 08:49 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Congratulations Good Pig, and to Tickle, I look forward to working with you.

On a side note, the last two pages of the Art Dept. thread (am I the only one who saw it?) shocked me. Every public "contest" or issue like this one is talked about by every one, with personal opinions and thoughts on individual members thrown around, both good and bad. I just want to let everyone know, from what I've seen, every move you make will be talked about. Whether this is good or not, that's up to you.

Thanksgiving party!!!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 25th, 2010, 08:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does it really surprise you that we all talk about people in the group in both public and in private? You think that's bad, you should listen in on a Skype conversation with me and Griff sometime.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 25th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Does it really surprise you that we all talk about people in the group in both public and in private? You think that's bad, you should listen in on a Skype conversation with me and Griff sometime.
Nope, I've learned that every move I make on these boards are watched. Esp after that incident with Matt Helm's customs. I am trying to do better, but I know I'm not perfect.
Old November 25th, 2010, 08:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Nope, I've learned that every move I make on these boards are watched. Esp after that incident with Matt Helm's customs. I am trying to do better, but I know I'm not perfect.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; November 26th, 2010 at 09:19 AM.
Old November 25th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I bet they're talking about us talking about them talking about us right now.
Old November 25th, 2010, 09:01 PM

We're a fan of Tickle. But that's based on potential we've seen, not that he's necessarily "all that" right now. Otherwise we might've invited him to be a Hero by now (not that we need one right now!).

Old November 25th, 2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I bet they're talking about us talking about them talking about us right now.
My head hurts. Can you guys see the new sanctum?

Old November 25th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
We're a fan of Tickle. But that's based on potential we've seen, not that he's necessarily "all that" right now. Otherwise we might've invited him to be a Hero by now (not that we need one right now!).
I'm highly honored. I really look up to you, Griff, GreyOwl, A3n and all the other Heroes. To be talked about so highly by you guys just makes my day.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy