Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 30th, 2013, 08:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Speed Custom Challenge 3: Entries Posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Results?
I gave the judges some extra time this week since the entries came up late due to the site being down. I should have the results soon.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:10 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 30th, 2013, 11:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Annnd I heard back from or last judge.

So congrats to capsocrates! (with card made by Danieloche)

*Winner* Entry 7!

and congrats to our peoples choice runner up: cwidje!

NAME = Agent Jenkins
GENERAL = Vydar
UNIQUENESS/TYPE = Unique Hero
CLASS = Agent
PERSONALITY = Arrogant
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5
LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 155

Diversion
Agents you control do not take leaving engagement attacks from opponents' figures that are within 5 clear sight spaces of Agent Jenkins.

Frenzy
After you take a turn with Agent Jenkins, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher you may take another turn with Agent Jenkins

Reckless Reconnaissance
At the start of the round, if no Order Markers are placed on Agent Jenkins, he may move 6 spaces.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; June 30th, 2013 at 11:37 PM.
Old June 30th, 2013, 11:32 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

W00t!

I considered an Uncommon Hero that could activate copies of itself (and other Soldier heroes) by attacking, but I decided to go with something simpler. Sighting seemed like a no-brainer to me with him looking down his scope that way, so I went with it even though I figured everyone else would too. Battle Rifle was born of my love of simple powers that lead to decision-making on the part of the player. He is possibly overpriced, possibly underpriced, but two attacks of 4 at Range 5 or one attack of 4 at Range 8 is nothing to sneeze at (ask Kaemon Awa).

Many, many thanks to Danieloche for making the card--it looks great.

I liked some of the other entries, and would be happy to briefly write my thoughts on them if any of the other entrants would like to read them.

I chose the name from that song about Major Tom, the astronaut.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; November 4th, 2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Adding comments, thoughts, thanks, etc.
Old June 30th, 2013, 11:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I chose the name from that song about Major Tom, the astronaut.
Heh, if I could vote I might have picked your's purely on the name. I have 5 different 'ground control to major tom' songs on my MP3 player.

My Etsy Store
Old June 30th, 2013, 11:50 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Speed Custom Challenge 3: Winner Announced!

Congrats to you, capsocrates! Thank you to all of the people that chose me for runner-up!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 02:19 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Congrats Caps!!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 02:23 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Well done caps! Tom is a good custom.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:12 AM

Rudiger is surprisingly tart

If any ones interested, I made up a quick bio when i put together Lt. Russell Davids.

In a world plagued With enormous, destructive creatures, the Special Threat Response Unit (STRU) are the ones responsible for keeping them in check. Russell Davidson, The poster boy of STRU, has been brought into the battle for Valhalla. Not just a pretty face, he puts his skills to use recruiting and training others to take down some of the biggest and most fearsome enemies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards