Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 11th, 2019, 06:45 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
CJ's Custom Units! Doctor Who Series 1

Hello and welcome to my custom's thread! I've made a new one as my old thread was a bit cringey, and some links were broken, cards were broken, everything was a bit of mess. BUT ANYWAYS, please look around, tell me what you like, what you don't like, leave feedback, and please let me know if you ever play with any of these! I'd love to hear how it went and if anything could/should be changed. Without any more rambling, the customs!

Part 1 Of Doctor Who Series 1: The Heroes
Spoiler Alert!

Random Customs:
Spoiler Alert!

Changelog:
Spoiler Alert!

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by CJofCourse; June 19th, 2019 at 08:55 PM.
Old January 12th, 2019, 07:56 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: CJ's Custom Units! Doctor Who Series 1

Cool to see another person out there doing Doctor Who stuff! I really like how you did the Tardis, simple but functional, and not getting bogged down in everything it’s ever done. My one suggestion would be that maybe there could be some variation in what general each figure is with? Jack and River could be cool as Vydar characters, especially seeing as how Jack basically became a secret agent later.
Old January 12th, 2019, 03:20 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Cool to see another person out there doing Doctor Who stuff! I really like how you did the Tardis, simple but functional, and not getting bogged down in everything it’s ever done. My one suggestion would be that maybe there could be some variation in what general each figure is with? Jack and River could be cool as Vydar characters, especially seeing as how Jack basically became a secret agent later.

I did consider making those two at least Vydar, but I also kind of want to keep the good guys on Jandar, since I'll be throwing some baddies into Vydar. So although standalone Jack and River would definitely follow Vydar (TARDIS as well maybe seeing as she is really just along for her own ride and doesn't have any real proper morals, also machine), when paired with the Doctor, they work for pure good usually. I also didn't want the team invalidated by general wars, although houseruling can fix it either way I suppose. We'll see what happens!

Old January 12th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I hope you don’t mind a bit of shameless self-promoting too; I’ve been running a C3G workshop for Doctor Who designs, I’d love to hear what you think of the work we’ve been doing over there. It’s in the link in my sig.
Old January 12th, 2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I hope you don’t mind a bit of shameless self-promoting too; I’ve been running a C3G workshop for Doctor Who designs, I’d love to hear what you think of the work we’ve been doing over there. It’s in the link in my sig.
I checked it out as soon as I saw it in your sig, will admit I was a bit salty that someone came out with a DW set before I did haha. As I've had these in the works for over two years, three in march. I haven't had a chance to properly look through them yet but what I saw I liked, it's actually inspired a change to my own River Song. What you did with Hello Sweetie, I'm thinking it may be best if my version is also not chance based to give the team more trick consistency. I just need to figure how to properly nerf it without changing point cost.

Old March 8th, 2019, 11:20 PM

Lots of edits were just made, I even moved over my hosting to imgur instead of pinterest, I like the mass upload feature.

Here's the changelog: 3/8/2019: Redid Doctor and Rose cards, removed the colons that were left over from gdoc drafts, added proper hitzone to River Song, redid the Doctor and Jack's resurrection powers, rearranged wording on TARDIS, made slight adjustment to Jack's card. Changed thread code to embed images instead of linking to them.

I believe these changes have brought the units to finalization, finally.

Old June 19th, 2019, 08:57 PM

Despite my old computer burning up in a house fire, I found proper versions of the doctor and river song with tardis keys which were inadvertently removed from the last update and I didn't realize the accident until after the fire. But its good now!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards