Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 30th, 2016, 07:17 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Mock Draft Thread - 16 Card/Choice

Well met!

Ages ago, a thread appeared, called
KC's Mock Draft Thread - Test Your Drafting Skillz!, that I only now have discovered. I am inspired (thanks, KC) to create a similar thread for the 16 Card/Choice concept I've been mucking around with for the last X amount of time. There has been a bit of mock drafting with Tornado elsewhere, and it has been a lot of fun - so I thought we could share.

The process is simple: Anyone can, but I will, to start, present a 16 Card/Choice Pool for the Draft. The Presenter may decide to participate in the Draft, and may designate his or her position in the Draft Order, or may choose to sit out the Draft. In either case, the first time a position for the Draft requires a Choice, the first post in reply attains that position for the rest of the Draft. When posting Choices, it is far more entertaining when the Drafters comment (on the process, on their Choices, on their fellow Drafters' Choices, etc.). So . . . to begin . . .

The Pool. The Presenter may, of course, just present 16 Cards/Choices. In this case, however, [Heavy] Ice and Snow are implied, and there are Special Rules that seriously affect the values of certain units. I've also included all the Equipment Glyphs for the units. Read carefully before you post.

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Now, I shall begin:

Player 1 (kolakoski): General Zod is the star of this show (and is sooo good looking, like a certain other martial person we all know). His Card has been revised to reflect this. He may not be the absolute best choice - but he's close enough. I choose General Zod.

Player 2 (?):

Last edited by kolakoski; July 30th, 2016 at 09:51 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy