Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 30th, 2008, 12:40 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker
Exclamation Descent GenCon meet & play Sign up page!

Greetings Descent Fans/GenCon Atendees,

I love the game of Descent, but its hard to get a group together to commit to 4+ hours of boardgaming...

...ENTER GENCON

Any of you heroscapers interested in joining me for an impromptu session of Descent on Saturday Night Aug 16th at gencon? Heroscape events should be over by 8pm, so we could start at 8:30 or so... This is my first genCon, so I'm not exactly sure where we could meet... do they have a 24 hour gaming hall set up open to anyone.

Anyway, if this sounds fun to you reply to this thread, and I will start generating a list of atendees. This will determin how many copies of the game we'll need to bring.

Hope to see you in the Dungeons!
(if possible, could an admin please sticky this? TY)

Attending

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html

Last edited by paradox22; April 30th, 2008 at 01:46 AM.
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:21 PM

paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Descent GenCon meet & play Sign up page!

Hello descent players...players...players...players...

Anyone there? there...there...there...

/echo sound effect.

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old May 7th, 2008, 12:27 PM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker

Still deciding on whether I am coming to gencon or not... If i do come, I would be up for Descent, though.

Please keep signatures short.
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:06 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It can be hard to get people to commit this early one, keep an eye out for those gencon threads and you may have some luck.

I tend not to commit my time in advance. We have a couple different groups of people we know that go ('scapers and a few others) so it is already tough to coordinate things.
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:17 AM

understood...

thanks

Old May 18th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would say yes, but I don't want to commit to early. I have Descent but have never played it, and I really want to. But I am not sure I want to sit down to a 4 hour game at GenCon either?

Let me think on this one?

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would say yes, but I don't want to commit to early. I have Descent but have never played it, and I really want to. But I am not sure I want to sit down to a 4 hour game at GenCon either?

Let me think on this one?

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:10 AM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

I wouldn't mind being a maybe as well. I've played Descent once, and enjoyed it. It is hard to plan time ahead, as GenCon offers so many choices.
Old May 19th, 2008, 01:21 AM

No problem guys... take your time.. I'll ressurect this thread closer to genCon if it falls to the next page.

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games