Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 11th, 2013, 12:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Custom Figure Brainstorming

Looking for a new way to get Design Points? Know a lot about other mini games? Then maybe you can help us out!

There are a lot of comic characters out there that don't have suitable, available minis, and we still want to design them. We've found lots of customs in the past, but now want you guys to help! The heroes will post various characters with no minis that we might design in the future, and you guys can try to find suitable minis for them, and receive Design Points in return!

What we're looking for in custom minis:
  • Low Cost (Nobody wants to pay boatloads of cash, especially for something they may have to make themselves!)
  • Wide Availability (Want to get it in the hands of as many people as possible!)
  • Simple mods, with only repaints preferred if possible (Not everyone has artistic skills, so the simpler the better, so more people can make them!)
Current projects will be in the second post, which I'll keep updated, so keep an eye there! Also, even if someone has a great idea for a figure, post yours anyway! Maybe we'll like yours better! Or maybe someone does! Any ideas are appreciated!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; November 11th, 2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old November 11th, 2013, 12:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Figure Brainstorming

CURRENT FIGURE REQUESTS

Wolf-Man

Spoiler Alert!

Zombies

Spoiler Alert!

Faith

Spoiler Alert!

Lady Death:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; January 14th, 2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old November 11th, 2013, 01:04 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For zombies have the classic 'scape zombies been considered? It's like the Anubians being used for the Dark Horse Werewolf and some of the C3G people probably already have some. I'll be on the lookout for a mini for the Wolf Man.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 11th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
For zombies have the classic 'scape zombies been considered? It's like the Anubians being used for the Dark Horse Werewolf and some of the C3G people probably already have some. I'll be on the lookout for a mini for the Wolf Man.
Not completely against the idea, but it'd be nice to have at least one sculpt with zombies crawling on the ground (a tough task, I know ....). That said, if we can lower the barrier for players just getting into the game by not forcing them to go onto eBay searching for price inflated Scape zombies, that'd be nice as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2013, 01:13 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Not completely against the idea, but it'd be nice to have at least one sculpt with zombies crawling on the ground (a tough task, I know ....). That said, if we can lower the barrier for players just getting into the game by not forcing them to go onto eBay searching for price inflated Scape zombies, that'd be nice as well.
That's what I figured, guess I'll look for zombies too.

my tradelist
Old November 11th, 2013, 01:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Much appreciated!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

For zombies check horrorclix not sure if there was a figure of one crawling but there are multiple zombie figures
Old November 11th, 2013, 02:06 PM

I've looked at Horrorclix. Their availability is pretty terrible and most of the figures were too specific for more generic zombies.

Old November 11th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Wolf-Man? Why not just use Man-Wolf?
Old November 11th, 2013, 02:18 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I ran to that figure first, actually! It looks perfect, but the figure is tiny, he's smaller than a normal human, while Wolf-Man is an Elder Brood (Basically a king of werewolves), so I'm hoping to find something bigger! I'm not in a huge rush, otherwise I might consider the Man-Wolf figure more.
Old November 11th, 2013, 02:28 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Okay, here's the only zombie figure I found so far that even had availability over a small amount. It's the Strahd Zombie from Dungeons and Dragons. It's got 138 availability at Abprices with prices from about $2.00 to $2.99. Here's a pic:

Not sure if that fits the generic zombie theme that you were going for.

my tradelist
Old November 11th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I ran to that figure first, actually! It looks perfect, but the figure is tiny, he's smaller than a normal human, while Wolf-Man is an Elder Brood (Basically a king of werewolves), so I'm hoping to find something bigger! I'm not in a huge rush, otherwise I might consider the Man-Wolf figure more.
Really? That's weird, because Man-Wolf is not a small guy. Maybe it'd be better if his mini didn't get used, though, just in case anyone ever wants to do a Man-Wolf design. (Which should absolutely be a thing, just for the Wolf-Man/Man-Wolf rivalry)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy