Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 13th, 2012, 12:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Satanus (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I got it for $5 from Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago. It looks like it is $6 with $2 shipping until the 15th.
With shipping it'll be more.

Wasn't there a Wal-Mart one that was considerably cheaper? This one does look good, though (Seen it at Hobby Lobby).
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I looked at the Wal-Mart one yesterday. It looks great, is cheap, and doesn't even need to be repainted. (It's gray.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

There is also this $1 figure from Wal-Mart. The problem with it is you can not order it online.
Spoiler Alert!

I prefer this figure and have over a dozen right now. I would love it if we could do a card for both the Walmart and the Mojo figure.
More pics
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:25 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
There is also this $1 figure from Wal-Mart. The problem with it is you can not order it online.
Spoiler Alert!

I prefer this figure and have over a dozen right now. I would love it if we could do a card for both the Walmart and the Mojo figure.
More pics
Spoiler Alert!
Also not all Walmarts carry it. I've been to three in my area and they don't carry the line of toys that the dino is in. I've found the same figure on Ebay for about the same price as the nicer hobby lobby figure.
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks Hogg. That is good and bad news. I am glad there is some kind of way to get it online but sad that not everyone can pick one up locally as easily as I can.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 13th, 2012, 12:35 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thanks Hogg. That is good and bad news. I am glad there is some kind of way to get it online but sad that not everyone can pick one up locally as easily as I can.
As a fan of C3G I really encourage you guys to stick to easily avaliable stuff. Its frustrating trying to track down stuff you guys found at a dollar store or whatever. I know what you're going to say about proxies, but I think a lot of gamers are slightly OCD about things being official, or matching. I know I have it bad, and I've read plenty of similar comments around here. I'm plagued by the Sinestro and Magneto figures that I just can't bring myself to spend the money on. You have no idea how many racks of hot wheels I combed through looking for that S2000.
Old December 13th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
I got it for $5 from Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago. It looks like it is $6 with $2 shipping until the 15th.
With shipping it'll be more.

Wasn't there a Wal-Mart one that was considerably cheaper? This one does look good, though (Seen it at Hobby Lobby).
It won't be more until the 16th.
Old December 13th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
As a fan of C3G I really encourage you guys to stick to easily avaliable stuff. Its frustrating trying to track down stuff you guys found at a dollar store or whatever. I know what you're going to say about proxies, but I think a lot of gamers are slightly OCD about things being official, or matching. I know I have it bad, and I've read plenty of similar comments around here. I'm plagued by the Sinestro and Magneto figures that I just can't bring myself to spend the money on. You have no idea how many racks of hot wheels I combed through looking for that S2000.
This design needs a mini that's reasonably findable online, or I'll have trouble voting it forward.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 13th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
This design needs a mini that's reasonably findable online, or I'll have trouble voting it forward.
This figure will probably be proxied more than any other C3G figure. Everyone has a toy dino around the house that has any ties to children.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 13th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
That link just told me 6 bucks plus 6 bucks shipping.

Edit: I looked again and this time I tried to actually buy the Figure. Instead of the quoted 6 bucks in shipping charges for subtotals up to $15 they only charge 2 bucks.
So:
Merchandise Sub Total $5.99

Est. Shipping $1.95

Est. Total $7.94

8 is way better than 12
Actually, if you enter promo code 8249 you get 40% off the figure and 2$ shipping, so $5.54 total.
Old December 13th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
That link just told me 6 bucks plus 6 bucks shipping.

Edit: I looked again and this time I tried to actually buy the Figure. Instead of the quoted 6 bucks in shipping charges for subtotals up to $15 they only charge 2 bucks.
So:
Merchandise Sub Total $5.99

Est. Shipping $1.95

Est. Total $7.94

8 is way better than 12
Actually, if you enter promo code 8249 you get 40% off the figure and 2$ shipping, so $5.54 total.
Very nice! Add that to the OP!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 13th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also, the species should definitely be Tyrannosaurus Rex here. There's precedent. Don't ask how.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library