Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

View Poll Results: Can P3 happen?
No. It is a useless dream to believe so, so stop it!!! 6 46.15%
Yes. P3 could happen sometime in the near future, so keep believing!!! 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 21st, 2008, 07:56 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Predator 3: Can it Happen?

I love the Predator franchise. It has some very famous people in it ( i.e. ARNOLD SCHWARTZENEGGER) and has the most awesomest alien other than the xenomorphs. So... can Predator 3 happen?

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old November 23rd, 2008, 03:17 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Predator 3: Can it Happen?

I'm wondering how badly the AvP idea has killed off the just-plain-ol'-P franchise.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:10 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

It can happen if a studio decides to fund another bad sequel. Loved the 1st installment, but I could do without the 2nd.

-insert signature here-
Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:35 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

I feel bad that the 2nd movie probably killed the predator franchise, but whatever.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:25 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation

I liked the 2nd almost as much as the 1st. But AvP killed off both series getting a new movie. If anything, AvP3 is more likely.

My Signature
Old November 23rd, 2008, 01:23 PM

Mindfreak is surprisingly tart

I really want to see A Predator 3. To me it seems more likely than an Alien 5 or AVP3. Predator is one of my favorite movies ever, so I'm keeping optomistic. I think we could see a Straight to DVD Aliens movie, just to coincide with the Aliens:Colonial Marines game.
Predator FTW!
Old November 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Predator 3 would be nice but the last movie was really bad, why not just remake the comic? At lest that was good.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old December 12th, 2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
I really want to see A Predator 3. To me it seems more likely than an Alien 5 or AVP3. Predator is one of my favorite movies ever, so I'm keeping optomistic. I think we could see a Straight to DVD Aliens movie, just to coincide with the Aliens:Colonial Marines game.
Predator FTW!
for some reason, I think that the Aliens:Colonial Marines movie (if it happens...) will be released on the SciFi channel... don't know why, just a feeling.

Old December 12th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
Predator FTW!
for some reason, I think that the Aliens:Colonial Marines movie (if it happens...) will be released on the SciFi channel... don't know why, just a feeling.
Old May 16th, 2009, 08:01 AM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Yes, it will happen. Except the movie won't be called Predator 3. It won't have The Governator in it. The villain will be some other kind of alien creature. I think it's called a Xenomorph.
The movie is going to be called Alien vs. Predator 3.
Bwa ha ha.

Kill the spam.
Oh, and as for this thread...

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!
Old May 17th, 2009, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disposable Hero View Post
Yes, it will happen. Except the movie won't be called Predator 3. It won't have The Governator in it. The villain will be some other kind of alien creature. I think it's called a Xenomorph.
The movie is going to be called Alien vs. Predator 3.
Bwa ha ha.

Kill the spam.
Oh, and as for this thread...
What's with noobs and an inability to stay on subject?

Old May 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM

Disposable Hero is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am staying on subject. I'm saying that there will be no Predator 3.

Demerge Disney And Marvel!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies