Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 28th, 2015, 12:08 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Ants of Aunstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
They were much more available when this unit was submitted. Unfortunately, that company has gone through some hard times recently, as far as I can tell. They cancelled their last planned line at the last minute for no reason. I don't know what is going on with the company, but it isn't good.
They had to switch factories recently, which resulted in their last wave being behind schedule and ultimately way under par quality-wise, which led to their next Kickstarter being pushed back, which I'm sure has affected their stock of older miniatures. From what I'm seeing they're getting back on track now and should probably be ready to roll by the end of the year.

But yeah, I remember these guys being cheap and plentiful just a few months ago. Wonder who bought up all the stock.
Old April 28th, 2015, 12:32 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I contacted them and there are ways to order singles from their website, provided you subscribe to their newsletter,
Old April 28th, 2015, 12:50 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
I contacted them and there are ways to order singles from their website, provided you subscribe to their newsletter,
Yep. I just found it.

http://www.dungeoncrawler.com/shop/invoice_request.html

Giant Ant: $3, or $1.88 unpainted.
You have to sign up for the newsletter though, as betawolf said.
Old April 28th, 2015, 12:59 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Yep. I just found it.

http://www.dungeoncrawler.com/shop/invoice_request.html

Giant Ant: $3, or $1.88 unpainted.
You have to sign up for the newsletter though, as betawolf said.
Sweet! Thanks for the help.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old April 28th, 2015, 08:49 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Can we get an alternate card for these using Good Luck Ants from the Safari Ltd, even a red repaint of them is an option too. The main reason for these is for most tournaments that allow C3V to allow the cheaper minis that more people will have. I know The Red Ants of Aunstrom are red and the Xualtiaca ants are black, but repaints should distinguish them if they are in the same army.
@ZBeeblebrox is reselling these about 10 times cheeper than the Dungeon Crawler ones.
Old April 28th, 2015, 09:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The C3V does not usually release alternate cards unless they have committed to not using the alternate minis for anything else. The one exception is Tyrian, but I don't know exactly why that happened.

If you want to use black ants as red ants, go ahead. I doubt TD's will care.
Old April 29th, 2015, 10:05 PM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

http://www.heroscapers.com/c3v/Stagi...ov_redants.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------
My customs! http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37164
Old April 30th, 2015, 12:12 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Thought I would post this here, too. A good proxy option with minimal work.

Repainted Glow-In-The-Dark Safari Good Luck Ants. Results should be similar with the Black Ants. I like the look of the Terracotta, but they don't necessarily look like red ants. The Burgundy are a little dark. I'm going to look for another shade of the Fusion paint.

Krylon Fusion Satin Burgundy base with Ogryn Flesh wash.

Krylon Fusion Satin Terracotta with Ogryn Flesh wash.

Comparison: Burgundy, Unpainted, & Terracotta.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 30th, 2015, 01:24 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doe138 View Post
Updated with PDF.
Old April 30th, 2015, 09:31 AM
C3V art MACHINE

doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun doe138 is a penguin with a machine gun

Do we want a new card with those ants?

Old May 1st, 2015, 01:18 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The C3V does not usually release alternate cards unless they have committed to not using the alternate minis for anything else. The one exception is Tyrian, but I don't know exactly why that happened.
If I remember correctly, @doe138 whipped one up because he's the bomb.

Quote:
If you want to use black ants as red ants, go ahead. I doubt TD's will care.
Yup.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 1st, 2015, 02:56 PM
C3V art MACHINE

Take a photo and I'll make it happen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs