Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 31st, 2018, 05:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Can you fit another 5-hex column on the right for the roof?

Also, the roof and floor hexes should line up.
Can’t quite fit another one. And if they need to line up (which you are probably right on), I think that kills the existing extra column. At best we could probably do a border of partial hexes either flanking both sides or possibly all the way around the perimeter.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2018, 08:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've never had an issue with partial hexes personally. You can move through but not stop. That's how we play it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 31st, 2018, 08:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, I'm down with that as well. I need to check and see if we ever finalized those Building Rules that included movement stuff like that ....

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I've never had an issue with partial hexes personally. You can move through but not stop. That's how we play it.
So do you think you or @A3n would be interested in working on something that would be printable to put on the floor? I'm trying to decide what would work best. Should I try for something that could print on sticker paper? Print on cardstock and glue it down? Or just stencil directly on the shelf? (The latter would mean I'd have to paint in any floor pattern).

Ideally we'd have something where you could print and go as much as possible if we're envisioning this as a potential official release.

Old July 31st, 2018, 09:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

i would've really loved to help you out here. But alas I no longer have Photoshop & although I have tried a few other programs that are similar I just can't use them effectively enough that my time on them produces good enough results to keep me at it. I spend a long time & have little that I am happy with at the end. Something like this may be doable but I don't want you to rely on me for it.
Old July 31st, 2018, 09:19 PM

No worries! I appreciate the response and the sentiment. I wish Photoshop weren't so darn expensive, but I guess you have to pay for quality. I'd offer to help, but I just spent $60 on bookshelves because I'm crazy.

Old July 31st, 2018, 10:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah I've already got some templates set up for all my building and street maps. If they are in this thread already sorry but get me exact dimensions. I'll throw together some options when I can. I was at a meeting for 12 hours today including drive time there and back so I'll be spending the rest of the week catching up on my real work but I can probably get to it soonish.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 31st, 2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OK, the red taped off area is the internal measurements of the structure and the green taped off area is the external measurements (so could be used for the rooftop hex layout).

The second picture has those two black shadow spaces to represent where an elevator shaft could be cut in. Should I go for four wide instead of two wide? Or does that take up too much space?

Here's the rooftop representation. You basically get five extra hexes (though some of those would have to be taken up by a rooftop access area for the elevator. There's enough wiggle room up there for quite a few partial hexes if that's appealing.

Quote:
Yeah I've already got some templates set up for all my building and street maps. If they are in this thread already sorry but get me exact dimensions. I'll throw together some options when I can. I was at a meeting for 12 hours today including drive time there and back so I'll be spending the rest of the week catching up on my real work but I can probably get to it soonish.
Sweet. I appreciate it. I quoted my post above where I gave my best impression of the layout. We have some lead time as:

1. I don't have these in hand yet
2. I don't sense a consensus yet on how big to cut the elevator shafts and how many hexes that should take up
3. I may need someone's help figuring out how to make sure the interior floor hexes and roof hexes align.

Or do you just want the actual inch measurements inside and out? If so, here's the picture for that:

Old August 1st, 2018, 12:14 AM
A Man of Taste

Yeah just the measurements...I'll get them aligned. I'd rather you measure it when you get it since i know those are rounded off. I'd like to get you something you can print and it fit precisely.

Old August 1st, 2018, 07:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like the idea of partial hexes around the edge of the roof, though it will make it harder to shoot down from the edge which may be a good thing.

We did finalize the rules for partial hexes. There is full, partial and 'something smaller' designations.

I know there is plastic fire escapes you can buy through someone. They are Gotham themed if I remember correctly. Will have to dig through the old threads after Gen Con.

For furniture, maybe doll house stuff but I feel like that would be too large.
I know there are Mega-Bloc play sets for Rick & Morty and Southpark that look pretty close in scale that may have use able items.

That is mostly icing on the cake though.
Old August 1st, 2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Yeah just the measurements...I'll get them aligned. I'd rather you measure it when you get it since i know those are rounded off. I'd like to get you something you can print and it fit precisely.
That would be perfect. I'm a Prime member, so they should be here by tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I like the idea of partial hexes around the edge of the roof, though it will make it harder to shoot down from the edge which may be a good thing.

We did finalize the rules for partial hexes. There is full, partial and 'something smaller' designations.
Nice. I really need to review and brush up on those rules. I'll put it on the mental rolodex for today.

Quote:
I know there is plastic fire escapes you can buy through someone. They are Gotham themed if I remember correctly. Will have to dig through the old threads after Gen Con.
I appreciate you looking into that! Something out of the box that we can add would be tops.

Quote:
For furniture, maybe doll house stuff but I feel like that would be too large.
I know there are Mega-Bloc play sets for Rick & Morty and Southpark that look pretty close in scale that may have use able items.

That is mostly icing on the cake though.
Yeah, I think indoor furniture is the last thing to tackle, so no rush there. Honestly, I'd want the interiors to be mostly open so that there's room to fight.

Old August 1st, 2018, 12:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd want the interiors to be mostly open so that there's room to fight.
I want plenty of furniture to climb on top of or throw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library