Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:22 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Anti-Venom (Breathing)

Higher life also makes Healing better.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 11:23 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
But with lower defense it's worse.

I'm flexible anywhere on stats. I just want him in the 250-ish ballpark.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 01:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

Not at all! The lower defense means you have more to heal.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2020, 01:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:

If you have low defense you take more wounds at a time, making each life point worth less. If I have a design with 3 life and 10 defense, healing is much more valuable than like 2 defense and 6 life.

But that's all beside the point. I'm good either way with this guy
Old April 2nd, 2020, 02:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My logic with wanting him sort of outside the Swing Line contingent is that, bereft of any ways to differentiate between Spider-People mechanically - they don't share a class, their species is too broad, they all have different names - it sort of limits our options if we DID want to do a power that IS just a Spider-Verse thing. I don't really know what that looks like, and maybe I'm the only person who's a stickler about it. I do admit he's going to be pretty homeless without it, though, since Symbiotes are unlikely to use Tendril Swing as a keyword in the same way.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 02:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:

If you have low defense you take more wounds at a time, making each life point worth less. If I have a design with 3 life and 10 defense, healing is much more valuable than like 2 defense and 6 life.

But that's all beside the point. I'm good either way with this guy
Suuuure, but to unnecessarily drag on a point I don't really care about because I'm bored, if you have like 2 defense and 6 life, you're probably going to have a chance to heal life much more frequently, which will mean more life healed overall, even if each one is worth less. Quantity over quality.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 2nd, 2020, 02:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He does get Songbird's Repentant interaction, so you can rope him into Crime Fighter stuff right now that way.

Otherwise, yeah, he doesn't have a ton of paper synergies.

I don't think him showing up in Spider-Verse stuff is a problem, though. I don't think he needs it, necessarily, but like... dude's a superhero with a big spider on his chest. Seems fine.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 03:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

My first reaction to looking at the card was the 6/6 stats seems like a lot when paired with a -1 defense power and a healing ability.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 05:02 PM

Yeah, I'd put him at about 300 on the calculator.

Old April 5th, 2020, 04:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
My logic with wanting him sort of outside the Swing Line contingent is that, bereft of any ways to differentiate between Spider-People mechanically - they don't share a class, their species is too broad, they all have different names - it sort of limits our options if we DID want to do a power that IS just a Spider-Verse thing. I don't really know what that looks like, and maybe I'm the only person who's a stickler about it. I do admit he's going to be pretty homeless without it, though, since Symbiotes are unlikely to use Tendril Swing as a keyword in the same way.
Why would the Symbiotes use Tendril Swing over something like Species = Symbiote? Besides this guy wouldn't really want to be lumped into that web since isn't part of his deal healing the disease he sees as Symbiotes? Maybe that was just one story though. I don't know the character all the much but always thought he looked cool.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 6th, 2020, 10:32 AM
...has moist legs

Yeah he shouldn't be running with symbiotes. He's a Mutate for a reason. Pretty sure just being around symbiotes can really mess with them.

Let's put it to a vote!

Synergies with Spider-folk? Yes or no?

Stat lines? Life, Attack and defense?

I'm voting yes on synergies. Stat lines I don't care. He has pretty much all the powers as Venom but with his healing powers added, so as long as he's around Venom (230) or under Carnage (280) I'm good. I can tweak during the initial but might as well ask now.
Old April 6th, 2020, 10:51 AM

Yes/same as Venom

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library