Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 7th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Doctor who customs

Me and a few other guys (And by a few other guys I mean my brothers, and the Doctor), are working on making custom Doctor who cards. Maybe a TARDIS destructible object, Sonic Screwdriver treasure glyph, and of course all the companions as custom characters. For no this thread will be used to throw around ideas, and such. If you have any ideas please post them! We will be getting cards up after some long debates and deciding which cards are better.

Here are a few questions you could give your opinions to.

1. Should we make custom teams or add them to the already exiting teams? Such as Daleks will be Utgar.

2. How will the different Restorations of the doctor be different? How will the 11th be different from the 12th?

Thanks for any and all feedback!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards