Time: 12:00 AM to 6:30 PM
www.madbrosgames.com
Google Map to Location

Setup/Registration: 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Gameplay: 1:00 PM to 6:00PM
Prizes/Clean Up: 6:00-6:30PM or when event ends
Entry: $5.00
Format: Castle Siege

1. 330pt One squad and hero (same faction)

2. Choose from these factions:
Jandar,
Ullar,
Vydar,
Aquilla,
Valkrill

(additional information to come and possible adjustments)

This is a Casual Event and will have a standard base of rules to p[lay. These rules can and will be adjusted to keep play fair and balanced. Remember this is a FUN Event and not meant to be a competition, so build an army or two bring a friend and lets enjoy our favorite game.

www.madbrosgames.com

Last edited by MADBrosGames and Hobbies; December 14th, 2018 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Event Change
Old January 19th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: M.A.D. Bros Games & Hobbies Event

Location, location, location.
Old January 19th, 2018, 05:25 PM

MADBrosGames and Hobbies is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Location, location, location.

Up dated thanks haha
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:37 PM

Wave 21 has been added to the prize pool.
https://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=2749
If I can figure out how to add a picture lol.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think you meant to post these:

Definitely the best prize I've ever seen a store put together for an event. Major props. Unfortunately I can't make this one.
Old January 20th, 2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I think you meant to post these:

Definitely the best prize I've ever seen a store put together for an event. Major props. Unfortunately I can't make this one.

BAHAHAHA your a forum wizard... LOL

Thanks
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:22 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

A pdf file of the current build of The Spiderweb can be found here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4738

@Grimnak
You said you wanted Draugr. Were you able to bring it? If you can't I might be able to scrounge up enough dungeon pieces to make it. The Spiderweb takes up 2 of my 3 Dungeons sets.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:05 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Sadly bringing maps is completely off the table for me until the summer rolls around. If you can’t find the tiles, I’ll survive!
Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:08 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys I can help out with a couple maps for this one as long as I can find the builds on the forum.
Old January 25th, 2018, 07:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

@GUILD_WARRIOR

This map looks like fun. I dunno if Dungeon Maps are well represented in the pool or not, but I doubt void rules are represented. Would be a cool one to see. I have the jungle if it was needed.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=347

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old January 26th, 2018, 09:41 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I agree it looks interesting. but it raises questions about flying and double space character movement. Specifically whether they must also travel around the void or if they can in fact move through it. Flying I would assume no at least with a single space character, but a double space character could enter the void while maintaining presence outside of it at the same time. Therefore never being completely in the void at any one time. Consequently if a double space character can move through the void does it count as a space when counting movement since it is in fact a "VOID". Just wondering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
@GUILD_WARRIOR

This map looks like fun. I dunno if Dungeon Maps are well represented in the pool or not, but I doubt void rules are represented. Would be a cool one to see. I have the jungle if it was needed.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=347
Old January 26th, 2018, 12:07 PM
I could go

Per the official rules, figures can never enter voids. It’s exactly like “voids” on the edges of maps. The only exception being that these voids are in the middle of the playing field.

In other words, even double spaced figures have to have both spaces on the actual battlefield.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events