Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 2nd, 2016, 05:34 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

No problem ! I love to get faithful customers.

Updated @CJtheMighty . (as usual, the link hasn't changed, see above. )

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:41 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
No problem ! I love to get faithful customers.

Updated @CJtheMighty . (as usual, the link hasn't changed, see above. )
Argh, the typos have secured another victory. Can you please change the 13 in golden lasso to a 17? Thanks.

EDIT: DanieLoche did this. Thanks to him for that!

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!

Last edited by CJofCourse; December 3rd, 2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old December 4th, 2016, 01:57 AM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Ugh, I promise I'm nearly done revising all these guys @DanieLoche . Just 1 or 2 last things.

When your group starts building a meta around a figure, and the meta is that whoever drafts him wins, you wanna nerf the character. Sinestro needs the wording in Yellow Lantern Corps Leader changed to: When you reveal a numbered order marker on this card, you may move up to 2 figures you control.

And his points bumped up to 320. And I promise, if there's going to be more changes, there's only 1 or 2 more changes coming, if any.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:44 AM

Barry allen is surprisingly tart

I've got one to be done if possible right now:
Spoiler Alert!

Han Solo
(Human, Unique Hero, Smuggler, Rebellious)
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 6
Attack 6
Defense 5
Points 270

Never Tell Me The odds
When Han Solo is attacked by a squad figure the attacking figure rolls one less attack die to a minimum of one. When Han Solo attacks and destroys a squad figure he may continue attacking squad figures within six spaces until he doe not destroy one.

Shot First
At the beginning of every other round Han Solo must use Shot First. Target the nearest enemy Unique Hero figure and roll one unblockable attack die against the target.

Self-Assertive
When Han Solo attacks or defends against a Bounty Hunter he rolls two less combat dice.

Double Attack
When Han Solo attacks with a normal attack he may attack one additional time.

Before you do it though I need some feedback on the points. Is it too high, too low? That's what we got after playtesting but I need one last opinion to confirm it. For the card please make the border navy blue and the name panels black or tan. Whichever looks better. If it doesn't look good try black with tan. And order the abilities whichever way looks best. Thanks, BA out.
Old December 24th, 2016, 03:15 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Could anyone make a card for this squad using the Hoss template and making it for the Republic faction? The colors for the card would be silver border with orange faction color. Thanks
Spoiler Alert!

Clone Troopers
Republic

Clone
Common squad (4 figures)
Soldiers
Disciplined
Medium 5

Life 1
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 70

For the Republic!
Before taking a turn with the Clone Troopers, you may first take a turn with any hero that follows the Republic you control.

Droid Poppers Special Attack
Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 2
A Clone Trooper that was activated but did not make a normal attack this turn may use Droid Poppers Special Attack. Choose a Droid figure to attack. No clear line of site is needed. Any Droid figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Droid Poppers Special Attack. Roll 2 attack dice against all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Here are the links to the figure images.
Old December 24th, 2016, 08:49 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Anybody making HoSS cards here ? @mac122 ?

I don't have the tool for now... :S

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old December 24th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Could anyone make a card for this squad using the Hoss template and making it for the Republic faction? The colors for the card would be silver border with orange faction color. Thanks
Spoiler Alert!

Clone Troopers
Republic

Clone
Common squad (4 figures)
Soldiers
Disciplined
Medium 5

Life 1
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 70

For the Republic!
Before taking a turn with the Clone Troopers, you may first take a turn with any hero that follows the Republic you control.

Droid Poppers Special Attack
Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 2
A Clone Trooper that was activated but did not make a normal attack this turn may use Droid Poppers Special Attack. Choose a Droid figure to attack. No clear line of site is needed. Any Droid figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by Droid Poppers Special Attack. Roll 2 attack dice against all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

Here are the links to the figure images.
Quote:

I'm still here, somewhat, DL. I'll see what I can do.

@Zetsubo - the Republic card blank is a shade of blue. The Separatist blank is orange. I can do the Clone Troopers on the orange blank, but there are a couple issues with that. First, if you are going to use some HoSS designs, this card won't match those we'll (eventually) release. Second, there is a faction symbol watermark on each blank - the card would have the correct symbol at the top, but the wrong symbol would be visible behind the text. Here are the blanks:
Republic

Separatist

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 24th, 2016, 10:55 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Here's the card on the Republic blank - both art and figure versions.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 24th, 2016, 12:13 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Here's the card on the Republic blank - both art and figure versions.

Those look awesome @mac122 ! Thank you so much. I was unaware there were already templates for the Republic and Separatist cards so I thought I would need to come up with a color scheme. Thanks for showing me the correct (and much better) templates. I have a couple more customs that need to be converted to cards once I finish editing them. Hopefully you can use your skill on those too. Thanks again for your help
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:04 PM

Quote:

Actually I personally don't like the HoSS card design but rather the marvel style cards. I would make the card myself but my computer is currently in the middle of a temper tantruam and refuses to let me use jpeg or png files so, sorry.
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:05 PM

Quote:

Actually I personally don't like the HoSS card design but rather the marvel style cards. I would make the card myself but my computer is currently in the middle of a temper tantrum and refuses to let me use jpeg or png files so, sorry.
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry allen View Post
Quote:

Actually I personally don't like the HoSS card design but rather the marvel style cards. I would make the card myself but my computer is currently in the middle of a temper tantrum and refuses to let me use jpeg or png files so, sorry.
Well, to you!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards