Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 23rd, 2010, 03:26 AM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker
Talking Jahosaphat's Custom Cards, "NEW HUNTERS"11/2

I wanted to make a team of figures that could all be under the same title and then build up a Unique Hero. So I came up with these guys, a hunter figure for each general. Basically Five of the Hunters together make up a fearsome army against any Utgar army. Utgar can challenge any of his foes and Valkrill Knows Each Of them Well.

I'll start off with the figure that started this whole Hunter theme and that is Vydar's Vampire Hunter.
A small village was being attacked by a force of undead vampires and zombies alike. After the undead had their feast, a group of men vowed to learn how to kill these "things". This group took the title of Vampire Hunters. On a trail for revenge, as they hunt down their undead foe, they viscously work together to get the first attack.

In a small village high in the mountains, there was a group of warriors that were seeking how to learn about peace and harmony from a tribe of monks. A Dragon flew into the village and destroyed the monks for not paying refuge to him. After this the small group of warriors declared to learn the way of the dragon and hunt every last one of them for what they do. They call themselves Dragon Slayers.

Ullar was holding a young elf camp on archery. The Ullar scouts were over run by a new group of orc death chasers. The Ullar's scouts had no chance, and the orc army proceeded into the archery camp and destroyed what they could. A few young hunters were able to run into the shadows. After the madness had settled the young hunters gathered together and swore an oath to hunt down all orc figures. They called themselves orc hunters and gain allies the more times they kill an orc. Go for the Orc champion first they say, and then take down the warriors.

People going hunting for sport all the time. Especially hunters of Einar. The Beast Hunters are fierce and love to show off their skill.

A group of dwarves were forging weapons, in a secret location, near a marro hive. Their purpose was to find new abilities and inventions to destroy the marro. The Hive located the dwarves and killed all the scientists working on weapons. The dwarves took an oath to use the weapons against the Marro and hunt them all to extinction. Destroy the hives they say, thats they way, destroy the hive, we are Marro Hunters.

A fierce and famous group of drow hunters have decided to use their skills to get rich. They will hunt anyone just place a bounty on some ones head and they will take them down. Drow Scorpion Bounty Hunters.

Well if you haven't noticed all of the previous Hunters have been Uncommon heros. This is for a reason. Valkrill holds the only Unique Hunter Hero. He is skilled where his friends are not. He has the knowledge of their strengths and skills, he knows the art of the hunt.
After revealing an order marker, you can choose any uncommon hero hunters stats and abilities for this turn. With the werewolf being able to change figures into hunters, their are also other Uncommon figures that he can be affected by.
When used with other hunters, he can move around the map with high attacks. If using all seven hunters, he would have an attack of 7 against a lot of figures, and has range with defense 6 life 6, so points are high for the scenarios that need them to be.

Greater Elementals 10-23-2010
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by jahosaphat; November 2nd, 2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old October 26th, 2010, 07:45 PM

roflol *glass shatters*
Cool Re: Greater Elemental Customs and Cards

These are pretty nice!
I especially like the Greater Fire Elemental, but I do think that the price should be higher. He has a lot of advantages. I think it would be cool if you dropped Lava Throw Strength and replaced it with Obsidian Guard Bonding. Then you'd really have to jack the price, though. No pressure, it's up to you, but that's just my !

RANDVER RULES! THORGRIM DROOLS!

~roll~on~the~floor~laughing~out~loud~
~roflol~

Last edited by roflol; October 26th, 2010 at 07:45 PM. Reason: took off :2cents:
Old November 1st, 2010, 05:11 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Greater Elemental Customs and Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflol View Post
I think it would be cool if you dropped Lava Throw Strength and replaced it with Obsidian Guard Bonding. Then you'd really have to jack the price, though.
Yes, absolutely, as there are not enough commonly used figures that are Lava Resistant. These are very good. The name of the figure is capitalized in the special abilities. No big deal though. I think the Sandstorm Elemental should be given 1 or 2 less attack, or about 10 more points, as his specials are pretty good. I like these a lot. The Greater Water Wave Elemental is a mouthful, lol. You should make more.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:20 PM

roflol *glass shatters*

MrWookie's right!

RANDVER RULES! THORGRIM DROOLS!

~roll~on~the~floor~laughing~out~loud~
~roflol~
Old November 1st, 2010, 07:33 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

+REP.
DANG YOU BEAT ME TOO IT.
I wanted to create all the elemantals (including small) and a more powerful (and probably more costly) elamentalist to be able to control them all. oh well.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:24 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
+REP.
DANG YOU BEAT ME TOO IT.
I wanted to create all the elemantals (including small) and a more powerful (and probably more costly) elamentalist to be able to control them all. oh well.
Make a more powerful Kurrok to control these greater ice elementals.

Keep the comments coming, i'll be making the corrections and improvements soon, hope you like these new customs, been working on them a lot.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 03:52 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Cards, "NEW HUNTERS"11/2

The Hunters have problems. Not design or card problems, but power problems. And a little wording. But, good figures. I love them.

Vampire Hunter: Arrow of Light is way too strong. 3 wounds is an automatic death with 7 attack? Yikes. Cyprien users would spit on you. I use Cyprien. I'm not going to spit on you. Make it 6 attack and a range of five, and make the fig 120 points. Much more balanced. Yay. These are ideas, however, not commands.

A Dragon Slayer: Take the "a" out of his name. Then he's perfect. Great idea.

Orc Hunter: You should make his attack bonus when attacking a unique figure 3 if Orc Revenge is in effect. If not, then make Orc Revenge only on Squads, as an attack of 7 against Orc Heroes will decimate them, as they usually have low life and defense. I know he's supposed to decimate, but an attack of 6 is a little more fair, as they might be able to block a fair amount of the damage. Otherwise, good figure.

Beast Hunter: I like him, but you could set a limit to his gain like to +3 or +4, otherwise if they're playing all Beasts, he might get an attack of 10 or something ridiculous like that.

Marro Hunter: You might want to clear up his special a tiny bit, like just saying if you roll a 5 or higher against a Squad figure, add a wound. (Sounds like an Uber Braxas... Squad decimator)

Bounty Hunter: His bounty is too powerful. Move 7 Attack 7 will utterly rape in a game. Make it Move 7 Attack 5 or Move 5 Attack 6 or something a little less powerful, as he costs a lot.

Gith: Perfect. Where'd you get the Valkrill and Aquilla template?

You could follow these modifications or just price them all around 185 or higher. That would work. Keep making awesome stuff!

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 4th, 2010, 04:00 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I'm a little confused by Arrow of Light. I'm not sure if the intention is "if 3 skulls are rolled destroy the figure" or "if 3 wounds are inflicted destroy the figure". Either way, he's a heck of a counterdraft for Cyp.

You can get rid of "Range 7 Attack Normal+" both times it appears on the Orc hunter's card.

For Piercing Shot you can zap the second number in each range (ex.: "5-8 or higher"="5 or higher").

Does Marro Vision require clear sight, or can it target any Marro in range? It could probably be pared down to "When attacking a nonadjacent marro with Piercing Shot, this Marro Hunter (does not need line of sight)/(requires only clear sight)."

Your Bounty Hunter looks cool, but I am extra confused by Precise Hunt-does it basically mean that he gets +2 to move and +3 to attack when engaging and attacking figures from that general? I think that a bonus against a general chosen at the beginning of the game is an awesome idea and an excellent way to mix up the metagame (plus think how brutal he'd be at General Wars! )

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old November 4th, 2010, 10:48 PM

Mr wookIe and kilometer thanks for the comments. I see your points and agree. This is why I posted them.

Yes, it is to be read as three wounds then destroy the figure. For arrow of light.

Precise hunt. Yes that is basically what I was trying to have him do. Is be a counter to the other hunters, but only one at a time. At first it was at the start of initiative choose, but then he became an assassin instead, so I changed it to start of the game.

Maro vision is supposed to be like an exray heat vision type scope for marro figures, So no line of sight needed, and I like your wording better.

Thanks, comments make me want to put up the other customs I've made.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards