Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 22nd, 2010, 08:56 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Card scans

I hate to ask this because I'm sure someone will point it out right in front of my face, but I'm looking for scans of official Heroscape cards. I could have sworn that there used to be a sticky of official card scans on this forum but I can't for the life of me find them. I am specificely looking for the newer cards for Wave 8, Wave 9, and D1, and maybe the Master set 3. It does not even have to be scans, just good clear pics that I can read. I am simply trying to find out the abilities and stats of all of the newer waves so I can better decide which ones I need to hunt down. I have finally admitted to myself that I cant afford to be a completest, like I want to be. So I want to try and only collect the really good ones. Thanks for any help with the cards.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 09:02 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Card scans

What about the ones in the Books?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old April 22nd, 2010, 09:07 PM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
What about the ones in the Books?
if you cant read them click on them and a new window will open up where you can make the picture bigger.

x3
jwindjackal is the Marro Divider(s)...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old April 22nd, 2010, 09:19 PM

PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker

or the gallery

Sign the Declaration and bring back classic scape!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30056
Remember: Together we can make a difference
Old April 22nd, 2010, 09:26 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Keg-party, there is a link to "Official Unit Cards" in the Gallery. That is where most of the links in the new Books will also lead you.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 09:31 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHippo View Post
or the gallery
The GALLERY! That's it! I was looking everywhere except for the Gallery. I knew it was here somewhere. And as for the books, I didn't think of that either. Thanks guys.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 04:21 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Try Battleplan for Heroscape. Click on the images to zoom, or you can double-click on them to open the full size image in a new browser window.

Old April 30th, 2010, 12:54 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get the official cards from the gallery to print out to the correct size?

Old April 30th, 2010, 01:37 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
Try Battleplan for Heroscape. Click on the images to zoom, or you can double-click on them to open the full size image in a new browser window.
Except there is not waved 9+ on here yet.

I would suggest the Heroscape Card Database in the downloads section. It has printable PDF of all the cards and was just updated two days ago
Old April 30th, 2010, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:

I would suggest the Heroscape Card Database in the downloads section. It has printable PDF of all the cards and was just updated two days ago
Thank you. But do you know how to get them to print to the correct size?

Old April 30th, 2010, 04:14 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
There is, in fact. The first image is that says "No Photo" would be the photo of the figures, not the card scans.

Old April 30th, 2010, 04:42 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you. But do you know how to get them to print to the correct size?
Instructions say they are made to be printed on 11x17 paper. Maybe that is your issue.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion