Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old February 22nd, 2010, 07:57 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?
Mage Knight Sinister question

What's the story on the Mage Knight Sinister Bonus Packs? I hear that they have one Unique and single rare 3 star unit. Are all 10 unique figures a possibility, or were they limited to a portion of the Unique figures?

Also is $5 per bonus pack a good price?

And lastly how many should I buy if that's a good deal?

I'm just wondering if they are worth the money. I mainly want the Solonavi units, and figured this might be the cheapest way to do it.
Old February 23rd, 2010, 12:49 PM

Gypsy has disabled reputation
Re: Mage Knight Sinister question

I haven't seen these, but there's a lot of stuff I haven't seen.

Where did you see them?

I'll ask people & get back with you.

"Finally, a New Exit from the Underdark..."
Old February 23rd, 2010, 04:40 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?

They are on the gatheringground.com website under Mage knight, Sinister set, then the Bonus pack. I have also seen them on Ebay.

Thanks!
Old February 24th, 2010, 08:31 AM

Gypsy has disabled reputation

I buy stuff from him frequently. He has better prices on a majority of things he sells. For instance, everybody else sells WoW TCG Battle chest(Counter dice for card game) for $19.99. I buy them from him at $9.99.

As far as I can tell he has the only stock on some Mage Knight products. I have one of those Mage Knight Counter Display, that I got from him.

He's always been true to what his listings say.

But, on that note, let me explain a similar situation I encountered.

I have played Mage Knight Unique Lottery.

They produced a Trading Card Set, if you buy a box of 24 card packs, it includes 2 random Rebellion Uniques in each box of 24 packs.

I've purchased 6 sealed boxes from 6 different people. The cards are basically all the same(guess they didn't produce much of a run & only one series), but all 12 of my random Uniques are the little goblin , Boombock.

So, out of 6 boxes from 6 different places, I have several hundred of about 20 different cards & 12 'random' Unique Boombocks.

Not complaining, just informing you of my attempt to play Mage Knight Unique Lottery.

He seems to have quite a stock of Mage Knight(poor dude) & his customer service is awesome. But, he's not the one in question. He usually has the best price on most everything.

The problem is definately a WizKids bumble, they couldn't keep up with the demand for the product.

You can trust the Dealer, you can't trust WizKids.

Hope this was helpful!

And if you notice, I didn't go into a Long Rant about the swords being bent, because I already boiled some water & fixed those darned old 'Bent Swords'.

"Finally, a New Exit from the Underdark..."
Old February 26th, 2010, 03:12 PM

Gabbi is surprisingly tart

If I remember correctly, Sinister bonus packs were produced due to some kind of problem arisen during packaging of booster, so the chance to find a Unique weren't the one prevented, or something. So they sent those to shops to give away to players to compensate.
Anyway, of the ones I've seen open (about half dozen) and the ones I've heard of by other players (in other cities, too) all contained the Centaur Champion or the Solonavi Tormentor as the unique piece. I honestly don't know if these are the only uniques you could find, I'm only stating these are the only two I'm aware of.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures