Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old September 8th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Happy 40th Anniversary, Star Trek!

Forty years ago, today, they began to break infinitives, boldly going where no man had gone before.

My how the time do fly.

And what a long strange trip it's been.
Old September 8th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm looking forward to the week of the 16th when they start showing the newly enhanced version of the Original Series, replacing all the effects with new CGI shots.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 8th, 2006, 02:01 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
well it'll be a long time before I have all the signatures from the original crew...

though I did get(and gave to my mom since she's a total ST nut..) William Shatner's sig/pic about 13-14 yrs ago or so and than I got George Takei's sig/pic for her this year at dragoncon..

however I sorta balked at 500 for a signed pic of the guy who played Surak(can't remember his name) or 300 for one of Deforest kelley..

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old September 8th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez
well it'll be a long time before I have all the signatures from the original crew...
I think all I'm missing is Shatner's, mostly because I'm just not rich enough.

Quote:
however I sorta balked at 500 for a signed pic of the guy who played Surak(can't remember his name) or 300 for one of Deforest kelley..
Yeah, being dead will raise the price.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old September 8th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I dont have any of the original crew but I do have John DeLancey (Q). And you are right, I am not rich enough to get Shattners.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 8th, 2006, 08:27 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
I dont have any of the original crew but I do have John DeLancey (Q). And you are right, I am not rich enough to get Shattners.
I'll trade you my autograph from Jodi Sweetan for Q's.

Happy 40th Trek!
My favorite of them all.
Old September 8th, 2006, 08:57 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I took a big Shattner this morning.

Happy 40th!

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old September 9th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
I'll trade you my autograph from Jodi Sweetan for Q's.

Happy 40th Trek!
My favorite of them all.
That made my wife drool, she is a big full house fan.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old September 9th, 2006, 06:57 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
What's the deal on the new Star Trek movie? Is it a total reimagining or what? I keep hearing different things....

I hope it's a reimaging....that's what I was hoping Enterprise was going to be.

Star Trek is all well and good and I enjoy an episode from time to time still, but I don't want or need to see more of the same. If they're going to make new Trek I want to see something drastically different and exciting.
Old September 9th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Monokidnatic

Everything I've heard says it is set in the earlier life of Kirk, before the original series. Not a reimagining, more of a rewinding.

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17
Old September 10th, 2006, 08:59 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
well as I remember I didna pay for shatner's autograph. He was at an convention in atlanta giving a speech and promoting whichever ST movie was out at the time, like I said that was at least 13 yrs ago or so.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by I
Quote:
I think all I'm missing is Shatner's, mostly because I'm just not rich enough.
Well it looks like that will change, because Shatner is going to be at a convention in the next town over next month, and the prices were reasonable enough so I could get tickets for him and an autograph.

(www.unitedfancon.com if anyone's interested.)

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media