Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 14th, 2007, 04:47 PM

THaloHarbinger has disabled reputation
Ko-Nul-Sa, the rogue stinger

Hello everybody! as my 1st post on the 'scapers board, i'd like to introduce an idea my friend had. keep in mind we havn't had the chance to playtest it yet(i honestly think it's a bit overpowered^_^)

Vydar

Ko-Nul-Sa

Marro
Unique Hero
Scout
Tricky
Medium 5

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 9
Attack: 4
Defence: 3

Deadeye: If Ko-Nul-Sa does not move this turn, he gains 2 additional attack dice.
Move Out: If Ko-Nul_sa does not move this turn and is not engaged, he may move 3 spaces after a sucsessful attack. He may not end his movement adjacent to an enemy figure.
Point Blank Shot: When attacking an adjacent foe, add 1 additional skull to Ko-Nul_sa's attack.

Old November 14th, 2007, 04:53 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Glad to see you made it! Welcome!

As I said, I, too, think he's too powerful. He either needs to have his Range or his Attack dropped, or both. Off the top of my head, I'd say 6 or 7 Range, 2 or 3 Attack. 9 Range is just far too much for abilities that ask you not to move, then give you a move bonus anyway. Likewise, 4 Attack is too much when you're adding 2 dice, maybe even an auto-skull, not to mention potential height.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 14th, 2007, 04:58 PM

Aaron requested that i post the stats he came up with today. here' what i think they should be(and yes, i made it! but only after "joining" a good 6-7 times^_^)

-----
Vydar

Ko-Nul-Sa

Marro
Unique Hero
Scout
Tricky
Medium 5

Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 6
Attack: 2
Defence: 3

Deadeye: If Ko-Nul-Sa does not move this turn, he gains 2 additional attack dice.
Move Out: If Ko-Nul_sa does not move this turn and is not engaged, he may move 3 spaces after a sucsessful attack. He may not end his movement adjacent to an enemy figure.

any thoughts?

Old November 14th, 2007, 05:04 PM

forklift has disabled reputation
Hello, and welcome. I'm a newbie today as well.

Suggstions: I would only go with one or the other ranged modifier. Either make him good at either short or long range.

To me, having a point-blank shot that is less lethal than his deadeye ability is silly.

It looks like you're trying to build a Marro sniper character that will rival Syvarris - which would be pretty cool... so start with Syvarris' stats and then modify accordingly.

Lastly, the move out ability is a little fuzzy - if he didn't move to begin with, why bother after he's killed? Maybe if you were trying to simulate the fact that a sniper is hidden before his attack and needs to get out of there quickly before he's pinned down, you can make his deadeye ability completely stop if he misses a shot or hits a member of a squad so that the squad knows where he is. I hope that made some sense.
Old November 14th, 2007, 05:40 PM

Me and aaron'll work on it tomorrow. any more thoughts guys?

Old November 14th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, THaloHarbinger!

On behalf of our Microsoft portent foretelling and customized for your pleasure community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

Conceptually I think he's pretty interesting and I've wanted a unit that could punch holes in Q9 from a distance for a long time. I'd like to hear the results of playtesting on the most recent version. I suspect he needs another point of Defense and another point of Life. Though he may experience difficulty against squads he ought to be a solid hero killer.

~Aldin, deadly at range

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 14th, 2007, 09:04 PM

thanks for the feedback^_^ me and aaron will probably play test tomarrow. i'm tempted to bring a pocket HS set to school and playtest during french:P

Old November 14th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Pocket HS? I want one of those...

I think he looks good, have fun playtesting him. Oh, and if you translate the cards into French, you'll have an excuse for playing.
Old November 14th, 2007, 11:05 PM

:P thanks for the tip^_^
i'm sure mme Guibert would appriciate it. then again, she's the type of teacher that'll laugh when you get the french department lead, and old lady who speaks nothing but french, to slip and fall during lunch because you sprayed the floor with wax. my old spanish teacher(failed her class) walked in not 2 minutes later and did the same thing. lolz, they were both right in the middle of their sentences when they fell. sufice it to say, little old ladies make wierd noises when startled^_^

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards