Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Here's an odd one...

I have almost the entire Attacktix Battle Figure Game collection, probably 200+ figures plus 5 of 10 exclusives. Looking for Heroquest, complete, or Warhammer quest.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 28th, 2009, 09:19 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have:
Wolves of Badru
Anubian Wolves
Zelrig
Zetacron
Wo-Sa-Ga

Want:
Venoc Vipers
Roman Legionnaires
Blastatrons

PM me if interested.

Excellent trades with: outforblood, Hilo-scaper, Troubleman23, Utgarsrage, tppytel, Mutt Lo, cosmosis, Gilan, Verbal, SuperflyTNT, Jim, quadraphonic, Einar Gen.,warmonger321, jordy40, Nabsten, Vydar.

Last edited by rudyvalentine; September 29th, 2009 at 08:17 AM. Reason: trade in progress
Old September 28th, 2009, 06:11 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!

I am looking for a large lot of 1 hex, 2 hex, and flat hexes of any kind. If you have any to spare and have been looking to pick up any of my custom terrain then send me a pm with what you have and what you are looking for.

Thanks in advance
Leif

ALSO Looking for:
Munchkin (Main set) any sets
Munchkin quest
Any cutthroat caverns expansion

Last edited by Leif Kicker; September 28th, 2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old September 29th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I've got a set of the grass, rock and sand tiles from one RotV master set.

I would like to get Space Hulk without the minis. Just the tiles, dice, rules, missions, etc. Original box is not necessary. (Hey, it's worth a try.)
Alternately, I'd like the Halo board game. Terrain only works.
Old September 29th, 2009, 07:57 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair5150 View Post
Just had an great trade with CheddarLimbo. Great 'scaper!
Just finished an awesome trade with Sinclair5150. He was generous like a mug! Trade with confidence people.

EDIT: While I'm at it, here's my updated trade list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Haves:

Wave 2
Minutemen and Wolves - still sealed
Drones and Minions - still sealed

Wave 5
Nakitas and Gladiators - the redheaded Nakita has gone on special assignment and is missing, the rest of the figures are still in the plastic shell

Wave 8
Soldiers and Wolves - still sealed
Heroes of the Molten Sea - still sealed

Wave 9
Heroes of the Moon x 1 - still sealed

Wants:

Wave 2
Knights and Swog

Wave 3
Monks and Guards

Wave 4
Greeks and Vipers
Soulborgs and Elves

Wave 6
Archers and Kyrie

Also interested in extra Dumatefs, Fyorlag Spiders, Obsidian Guards, and Dzu-teh.

Hatamoto Taro - I have an incomplete set and I would really like to finish it. I need one more purple Einar die, and the dice bag.

Old September 29th, 2009, 04:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Had a trade with That Guy0715! He shipped it pretty fast, but his packaging and communication weren't that great. The cards were a bit bent, and there were initials on the bottom figures that I wasn't aware of.
Well, and a few bent spears/guns, but that's expected and really easy to fix!

I have no problems with it (I can still play with 'em!), it just would've been nice to know!

It was also his first time, so now he knows how it goes. I'd trade with him again, as long as he communicates a tad better!
Old September 29th, 2009, 04:44 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Trade post updated and bumped.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; October 21st, 2009 at 04:22 PM.
Old September 29th, 2009, 05:05 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I'm looking for a Sentinals of Jandar misprint card (height 5) and a corrected version of Chardris's card. I have money.
Old September 29th, 2009, 08:08 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Lord Pyre is a very good trader.
Old September 29th, 2009, 11:57 PM

49ers Woo who?

So I know I don't really post on this website, but I thought I would offer my collection here first since I have read this website since around 2006. To be general I have everything but wave 9 commons. To be specific I have:
1 rise of the valkyrie figures
10 sets worth of rise of the valkyrie land tiles (4 sets of sparkly water)
1 swarm of the marrow set
1 Marvel Heroscape
1 of each of the Gencon figures (Nerak, Hawthorne, woo, Skahen)
1 elite onyx vipers
1 of each of the flagbearers (ornak, gilbert, acolarh, laglor. taro)
1 set of each large hero expansion sets (I forget each ones name)
1 set of each hero small set through wave 9 (ie 1 heroes of bleakwoode etc..)
Now for the commons (this is where it gets complicated)
2 Volcarren wastelands
2 road to the forgotten forests
2 thaelenk tundras (1 new in the package)
1 fortress of the archkyrie
3 ticalla jungles
2 of each common from wave 1 (romans, orcs, snipers/vipers)
2 Minutemen/wolves and knights/swog
5 drones and 3 minions
2 monks/guards and two kilts/commandos (missing one set of kilts commandos cards but Ill find em.)
3 gorillas/hounds
2 archers/soulborgs and 2 greeks/vipers
3 soulborgs and 4 warrior/soulborgs
3 orcs/shades and 3 archers/kyrie and 3 zombies (6 squads)
3 Ashigaru and 3 Templar
2 soldiers/wolves and 2 grok riders

Everything comes with everything they would have come with new. There are no broken figures and no missing figures. I would prefer to sell this as one big set to avoid having to ship a bunch of different times but I will consider offers to split it up. The only thing to mention is that one set of cards through wave 2 have been laminated. I personally liked it better than not laminated but it was expensive. If anyone wants to see pictures let me know and I can get them but you will have to give me a little bit of time to get them together. Please pm if you have questions or want to make an offer. (If I don't get any takers I guess I will just ebay it.) Oh and to let everyone know I am selling to purchase a nice dslr camera to take pictures of my one year old daughter. (Wife gave me the option to either keep my heroscape or buy the new camera) One last thing, I will work with you to make the sale as secure as it can be, whatever that may be.
thanks for looking
PS I hope I posted this in the right thread.
Old September 30th, 2009, 09:16 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just sell it separately. You'll get more responses that way. And yes, you posted in the correct spot.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 30th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork_Knight View Post
My game group is starting to expand so I'm looking to but a few things

2x Ticalla Jungle tiles and trees\bushes
Bummer! Had I known that I'd have offered you a set of the Jungle and boxed it up! Your parcel with the SotM terrain shipped yesterday on the Tracking number I sent.

FYI for onlookers: I shipped a set of SotM terrain to CK without receiving payment first due to her wanting to get the terrain by Saturday and needing to send a money order rather than PayPal. Will advise when it works out great for both parties.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online