Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 15th, 2008, 02:48 AM

acdveins Woo who?
Re: Any reason for me to get PS3 now?

I have a 360 and love it. I don't think PS3 is that strong right now.

PS3 doesn't have a lot of good exclusive titles right now. On the other hand, most 360 games are also released on computer. So, if you have a decent PC, you can pretty much play all the great 360 games (at least most of the ones I own). Halo 3, Dead Rising, and Devil May cry 4 are the only games I have that aren't on PC. Halo 3 will probably be ported to PC soon, though.

I would suggest finding what games you really want and looking at what systems they are offered on. If every 360 game you want is on PC, then get a PS3. Do some homeork before you make a huge purchase.

...I say kill her off.
Yeah, but you say plenty of things, and how's that work? You're a bicycle!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games