Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old February 24th, 2019, 08:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I'm backing Tiny Epic Tactics all-in.

I skipped out on the last Tiny Epic game (Mechs) and I've only gotten Zombies to the table once, so I'm no longer a Tiny Epic loyalist (though I particularly enjoy Galaxies, and do like Quest and Western as the other ones I own). I couldn't resist Tactics, though. It's esssentialy a turn-based strategy game (a la Fire Emblem, XCOM) in a small-box board game. And 3D terrain! Pocket Heroscape in my eyes.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 3rd, 2019, 09:43 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

All in on Hyperspace, looks like the game I’ve always wanted, but didn’t exist until now
Old March 5th, 2019, 05:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'm backing Tiny Epic Tactics all-in.

I skipped out on the last Tiny Epic game (Mechs) and I've only gotten Zombies to the table once, so I'm no longer a Tiny Epic loyalist (though I particularly enjoy Galaxies, and do like Quest and Western as the other ones I own). I couldn't resist Tactics, though. It's esssentialy a turn-based strategy game (a la Fire Emblem, XCOM) in a small-box board game. And 3D terrain! Pocket Heroscape in my eyes.
I looked into this and I'm very tempted. Seems like decent value. It looks like it could be a good one to play with my son and I like the portability.

What is your favorite other Tiny Epic game?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 5th, 2019, 05:24 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Galaxies is my favorite of the others, though I have not played Western enough to give it good judgment.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 5th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I saw somewhere that the Valley of the Kings collection is coming to Kickstarter, with large size cards in a nice box. It hasn't started yet, but that is just about my favorite of the (what I consider) deckbuilders in the classic style. The cards you purchase go into your deck, but they don't count for scoring until you set them aside in your Tomb area, so there's constant tension between building your engine and the need to score the good cards by pulling them out of it.

I encourage you guys who like deckbuilders to give it a look, when the time comes. Why AEG is using Kickstarter I couldn't say, but it's a good game.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 5th, 2019, 06:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Hey @Dad_Scaper , did you see this kickstarter for RPG'S?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...PYg&ref=a62ou3

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 5th, 2019, 06:20 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Interesting. Thanks for thinking of me, but I play mostly on Roll20 or play-by-post, so it wouldn't do much for me.

= =
Old March 5th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Interesting. Thanks for thinking of me, but I play mostly on Roll20 or play-by-post, so it wouldn't do much for me.
Ah, I see. My buddy Brian is getting the 2 map book set because of the stickers. I told him I'd give him $30 towards it because it will be enhancing the experience for the group and just because he's the DM, he shouldn't have to spend all the money on it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 5th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Good on ye, for supporting your local DM. I am running one play by post game as DM, and another that meets only rarely FTF (because we live many states apart), but that is some heavy lifting. It sure is a lot easier being a player.

= =
Old April 3rd, 2019, 10:58 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heyo,

If any of you are into terrain building there is a ks going on right now called Terrain Essentials. It is by the host of Terrain Tutor on YouTube. I’d youve never seen his channel I strongly suggest you check it out. He’s wonderful. After 5 years of making videos and live-streams he’s putting things down in a book format.

I’m not a huge terrain builder but one day when I’ve got more time I’d like to try my hand at it. I’m backing this ks for that reason, and truth be told because this guy seems like such a genuinely nice guy and I’d really like to show some support for him. Watch some of his videos and you’ll see what I mean.

Sorry not sure how to put the direct link into this post.

Give it a look!

- Raider30
Old April 4th, 2019, 12:19 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's pretty far back but I backed the Reaper Bones 4 Kickstarter. I nearly got one of everything. I dropped $850 on it.
Old April 4th, 2019, 06:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Holy cow. Did you get an inheritance or something, TMac? You’ve been dropping some dimes!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games