Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 4th, 2018, 06:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 10/14/17

So, any word on maps? We’re gonna need a map pool once again.

Here’s a few thoughts:
Quasatch Playground: This is a good one, and shouldn’t be to hard to bring for someone (either me, or the store, or HS2010)

Sewer Labrynth: Was this one enjoyed by most folks when it was used? I liked all the nasty corridors, and it helps Melee.

???

???

???

???

???

The Spiderweb: I might try to bring my latest map along, will try to get it uploaded later. It takes SotM and BtfU x2.

Any other ideas to fill this pool??

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 7th, 2018, 11:23 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I always like Draugur by Dignan (I believe). Otherwise the pool has my approval!
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
I always like Draugur by Dignan (I believe). Otherwise the pool has my approval!
Hey it looks like someone over at Mad bros got busy. Do you have a fb? Either way he’s working on a map pool now. I can relay your opinions

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old January 9th, 2018, 11:40 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

No Facebook unfortunately.
Old January 9th, 2018, 04:25 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
No Facebook unfortunately.
Fixed!
Old January 9th, 2018, 08:20 PM

Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 2/17/18

@rudyvalentine , I couldn’t agree more!
Old January 10th, 2018, 01:38 AM
I could go

No worries, I’ll let them know about Draugr

You cavemen!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:31 PM

MADBrosGames and Hobbies is surprisingly tart

Hello
At this time the listed Event is not the event being ran.
There is a little confusion as of right now. The event being held is as followed:
Date: 2-17-18
Time: 12:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Setup/Registration: 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Gameplay: 1:00 PM to 6:00PM
Prizes/Clean Up: 6:00-6:30PM or when event ends
Entry: $5.00
Format:
Rolling Rumble - Armies cannot share any figures.

Bring 2 - 535pts/24hexes

At the start of each game, each player rolls the 20-sided die. The player with the higher roll may choose to pick their Army first or defer to the other player. The player who picks their Army first will pick from one of their two Armies. Then the other player will pick from one of their own two Armies. The player who picked their Army first will get to choose to place their Army first or defer to the other player.

VC (C3V and SoV) Figures WILL be allowed, Marvel will not. https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=33402

The Maps Will be Posted next week by the 17th, one month before event, on the Facebook event page.

The next dates for the 2018 Year are:
Winter Event - February 17, 2018
Spring Event - April 21, 2018
Fun Event - June 16th, 2018
Summer Event - July 2, 2018
Fall Event - National HeroScape Day October, 2018
Fun Event - December 15, 2018

Any Questions or concerns you need to contact MAD Bros Games & Hobbies
Phone- 330.260.6964
Email- brosmad13@gmail.com
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:59 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

And at this time the facility of the event is in question. I will keep everyone updated as to where the next tournament will be located.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADBrosGames and Hobbies View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:35 AM

MAD Bros. can’t do it? That’ll be a shame if they can’t!

Nice list of events, though! Can’t wait!
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:50 PM
I could go

Quote:

I looked on the MAD Bros page, I didn’t see anything but it could be anything from a leaky roof to moving to a new location.

I wouldnt worry until HS2010 (or Mad Bros) says too

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:19 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

I looked on the MAD Bros page, I didn’t see anything but it could be anything from a leaky roof to moving to a new location.

I wouldnt worry until HS2010 (or Mad Bros) says too
It’s looking like I’m going to be missing this event Saturday. I got offered some free tickets for my whole family to another event Saturday evening and unfortunately can’t make both work due to travel time. Hope you all have a good time!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events