Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 21st, 2016, 11:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 4 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
I see the stats were working again, although the game clock was wonky. (at the start of the game it said I'd taken 14 hrs. to MegaSilvers 7.)
Yes, the hours counter is doing crazy things. The minutes counter seems to be working correctly.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 02:37 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Play Ins are on Quasatch Playground.

dok (3-1) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (3-1)
dok: * Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2, Nilfheim, Isamu
TheSparkleInYourWater: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
dok chooses to place first or second.

William099 (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1)
William099: * Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Warriors, Roman Legionnaires, Marcu Esenwein
kevindola: * Marro Dividers x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Brunak
William099 chooses to place first or second.

Non playoff games may play at their leisure. Playoff participants not listed will be assigned Semifinals opponents after Play In Games are completed.
Old July 22nd, 2016, 05:56 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Man that's going to be a tough matchup lol.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 23rd, 2016, 04:35 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
dok (3-1) v. TheSparkleInYourWater (3-1)
dok: * Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2, Nilfheim, Isamu
TheSparkleInYourWater: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
Scheduled for 6 Central, 5 Mountain tonight. Should make for an interesting matchup, but not an easy one. Looking to level my lifetime OHS record against Sparkle at 2 apiece.

EDIT: and done. Early on, Nilf sharded lots of cutters. The cutters only managed about 4 ashigaru kills due to some poor rolls and Nilf getting in the way. Moltenclaw stepped up, but an initiative loss despite Dagmar and some hot Harquebus dice meant Molty went down with only a wound on Nilf and a few dead Ashigaru to show for it. Jotun never got to Jotunsmash, as Nilf went 5/6 against a 2 wound Jotun and Jotun whiffed.

All in all, Nilf was really good and sparkle's dice were really bad. Good game and glad I got a chance to play you.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; July 23rd, 2016 at 08:18 PM.
Old July 25th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Semifinals are on Flash Fire.

Chris Perkins (4-0) v. dok (4-1)
Chris Perkins: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
dok: * Sir Gilbert, Finn the Viking Champion, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein
Old July 28th, 2016, 08:40 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:

William099 (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1)
William099: * Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Warriors, Roman Legionnaires, Marcu Esenwein
kevindola: * Marro Dividers x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Brunak
William099 will be placing first
EDIT: Had a good game with William099. Me-Burq-Sa and Wannok really carried the load with MBS getting clutch stares (killing Raelin in the only 2 attacks she saw). And NGS parked on Wannok did 8 wounds which killed both Su-Bak-Na and Brunak. But the Dividers were able to catch the Marro Warriors early after clearing a path through the Grok Riders and dividing at key locations (aren't all divides pretty key). I was able to return the favor and kill W099's Raelin in just a few attacks. It came down to 6 Dividers against both Warlords and Marcu. I was able to get the blocks I needed keeping the attacks going (since MBS was atop the level 5 plateau) and took height on NGS whose defense was pretty non-existant to get the win with 6 dividers left.

Last edited by kevindola; July 28th, 2016 at 02:35 PM.
Old July 28th, 2016, 04:38 PM

Quote:

Chris Perkins (4-0) v. dok (4-1)
Chris Perkins: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
dok: * Sir Gilbert, Finn the Viking Champion, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein
Scheduled for tonight around 8:30 Mountain/10:30 Eastern.

EDIT: and done. Map was a tough one for cutters, making it very hard to get many mob attacks with all the choke points. Moltenclaw did good work, but the knights ground through everything until Cyprien swooped in to do the last two wounds to Molty. I won with 5 knights and unwounded Gilbert, Marcu, and SuperCyprien.

Last edited by dok; July 29th, 2016 at 12:19 AM.
Old July 28th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Friend of humans

Sir Heroscape (3-1) v. kevindola (4-1)
Sir Heroscape: * Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Warriors, Roman Legionnaires, Marcu Esenwein
kevindola: * Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Zetacron, Zombies of Morindan x5
kevindola chooses to place first or second.
Old July 28th, 2016, 07:13 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lol you got both respawning armies one right after the other!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 4th, 2016, 01:36 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Sir Heroscape (3-1) v. kevindola (4-1)
Sir Heroscape: * Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marro Warriors, Roman Legionnaires, Marcu Esenwein
kevindola: * Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Zetacron, Zombies of Morindan x5
kevindola chooses to place first or second.
Scheduled for Thurs night @7:00pm MST. Come watch me try to pull out a win with the Groks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 5th, 2016, 10:47 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

While the Big Dogs are playing at Gencon, Sir Heroscape and I played an epic 13 Round Heavyweight Fight in the semifinals last night.

Sir Heroscape: Grok Riders x2, Roman Legion x1, Raelin (RotV), Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Marro Warriors, Marcu Esenwein

kevindola: Zombies x5, Raelin (SotM), Kaemon Awa, Zetacron

Round 1: I blitz Sir H with all order markers on Kaemon, while Sir H opens with Raelin-Romans-Romans. My first 3 turns couldn't have gone much better. Kaemon blitzed Raelin getting 2 turns of Quick Release. The 4 attacks of 4 from even ground kill the Kyrie, while Kaemon blocks two stare attacks from MBS (well 1 stare was successful, but Sir Heroscape graciously whiffed that attack). However a Brave Roman ended the Round by attacking up at Kaemon risking counterstrike the 3v5 attack put 2 wounds on the Samurai.

Results: dead Raelin, 2 wounds on Kaemon

Round 2: My confidence quickly disappeared as the artist formerly known as Adoney won initiative and successfully stared and rolled 2 skulls to kill Kaemon losing me an order marker. Sir H used the extra turn to take Ulinavia and mob my Raelin for 3 wounds and hit Zetacron for 1. Zetacron killed the Ulinavia Roman and then MBS kills my Raelin. Zetacron takes Ulinavia and puts 2 on MBS

Results: dead Raelin, dead Kaemon, 1 dead Roman, 2 hits on MBS, 1 hit on Z

Round 3: I get an initiative that lets Zetacron get off another attack that kills Me-Burq-Sa, before Zetacron is tied down by Groks and finished off by Marro Warriors while my zombies eat their way through Romans. Although no Rising Again, because adoney has ignored the Zombies up to this point.....clever boy.

Matchup: Ne-Gok/Marcu/5 Groks/Marro Warriors vs. 14 Zombies

Round 4: Sir H played a really smart game. He used the Groks to block choke points on both sides of the hill and just pounded at the zombies with the Marro Warriors behind the world's most flimsy 130 point screen. But it worked really well. For my part I tried to keep him off of Ulinavia as long as possible while chewing my way through the Groks, but just as I would break through he would retreat the Marros behind another Grok wall. Very strategic couple of rounds.

Matchup: Ne-Gok/Marcu/3Groks/Marro Warriors vs. 10 Zombies

I was starting to think he would take this one, because my zombies would be whittled away before I could break the Grok screen

Round 5: Sir Heroscape wins an initiative that would have gotten me 2 attacks on the Marro Warriors, he uses it to have the Mind Shackler take Unique Attack +1 to make the Marros Gods of Death. He also puts the Groks in yet more tying up position. Again, really well played. I manage to get a huge 2v3 kill in my first try against a Grok blocking the northern portion. At this point the Marros have congregated around the ruin on the western hill. I have zombies at both the south and the north although to this point both forces were choked off by Groks. He might have been able to retreat back into his start zone giving up height but preventing me from reaching him for a couple of turns (depending on when I killed the southern grok with me 3v3s), but he decides to hold his ground on height getting me down to 8 zombies. And if I hadn't killed that Northern Grok, I'm not sure I ever reach the Marros.... It doesn't work out as I reach the Marros and and able to kill 2 of them Rising Again...

Matchup: Ne-Gok/Marcu/2 Groks/2 MW vs. 9 Zombies

Round 6: As expected it goes downhill for Sir H. The zombies swarm the last Marro Warriors and Grok Riders. Sir H takes Ne-Gok-Sa and goes into the meat of the Marros to attack up at them doing very little.

Matchup: Ne-Gok/Marcu/1 MW vs. 10 Zombies

Round 7 The zombies are getting 3v6 attacks, but can't dent the Warlord. Fortuantely Marcu gets his only order marker and Betrays The Maarden force. He gets a 4v7 up against Ne-Gok-Sa and gets a wound on him (hehe). The zombies kill the last Marro, futiley attack NGS and pound away on Marcu. NGS finally gets a kill

Matchup: 4 life NGS/2 life Marcu vs. 10 Zombies

Round 8 Should be in the bag right? 10 zombies against 2 single attack figures? I finally kill Marcu...but STILL cannot wound the Warlord with my heightened attacks. And yes, there are no onslaughtable positions from where this altercation is happening. Meanwhile Ne-Gok has found a rhythm killing each attack.

Matchup: 4 life Ne-Gok-Sa vs. 7 Zombies

Round 9 Ne-Gok kills again getting me to 6 Zombies, before I finally on my 14th attempt get a wound with my 3v6. It actually does 2 wounds getting Ne-Gok to 2 life. Adoney thinks long and hard here. And shame on me for not planning on this and blocking the option, but he decides to have NGS make a break for it. He double disengages!!!! If I hit 2 skulls I win, but only get 1. He uses the road to make a break for Kelda on the other side of the map. I can't catch him this round and have to hope for an initiative win. I claim Lodin at the end to give me that +1 boost

Matchup: 1 life Ne-Gok-Sa vs. 6 zombies

Round 10....and it doesn't happen. I roll a 1 (well 2 i guess) and he gets a 19. Ne-Gok wins initaitive and claims Kelda. I decide to flex my higher point total muscle (120-90) and force him to come to me setting up in his start zone.

Matchup: Ne-Gok-Sa fully powered with a senzu bean vs. 6 zombies

Round 11 Ne Gok jumps into the zombies but is blocked. Onslaught deals 1 wound. Zombie down. Onslaught rolls 0 skulls. silliness. Zombie down. Oh boy

Matchup: 4 life NGS vs. 4 Zombies

Round 12 Ne-Gok whiffs his first defense against a 3 skull onslaught attack, and I got from thinking defeat to victory. Zombie down to get me down to 3 zombies. 6v6 for the WIN!!! no. and Ne-Gok drops me down to 2. Onslaught bye bye and I'm back to thinking this will be a defeat

Matchup: 1 life NGS vs. 2 Zombies.

Round 13 The epic conclusion. The zombies defend two times in a row a 2 skull attack by NGS. And the persistence eventually wins through. It takes 8 tries, but a 2v6 cracks through to win me the game.

amazing game with lots of good play and ups and downs. Well played Sir Heroscape. I got the exhausting victory with 2 Zombies left (well and a zombie Ne-Gok-Sa I suppose)
Old August 6th, 2016, 04:35 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@kevindola ...thank you for that battle report, totally worth retelling that one. Rereading your report brought back the excitement of that match...well documented. I was telling a few of my guys about it that I play with here locally...just such an epic battle. Can honestly say I'm not one bit disappointed about that loss...it was an honor to play someone so skilled...really pushed me to my limits.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events