Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old October 30th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Although our hurricaine woes have been significantly less here in Virginia, as compared to New York, I was able to take advantage of the kids being out of school and a light day at work yesterday. I got home early, and we played a family game of Mice and Mystics. We had a great time, and at one point, both my wife and I were captured and had to watch the kids for a bit. My son (Filtch) and daughter (Tilda) worked together to defeat Brodie the cat and rescue us. We had to stop before finishing, but they both wanted to keep the game set up so we can try to finish today. I think this will be a fun game for the family, and I look forward to getting another chance at it.
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:49 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We played the first chapter of Mice and Mustics last night as Sandy passed right over us and lost. The game is so engaging that my 10 & 6 year old mice hardly thought about the hurricane. We also played a couple of games of King of Tokyo, Flash Point, Invasion, and Dominion. Need more hurricanes. Just kidding, but it does make it easy to make time for games.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; October 30th, 2012 at 03:10 PM.
Old October 30th, 2012, 10:00 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

'Stuck' at home with the kiddos (somehow we didn't lose power) yesterday. Got in a game of Hawaii, and just as Sandy was hitting the Boston area the postman showed up with Garden Dice to spend the rest of the afternoon with.

-insert signature here-
Old October 30th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not even raining here, but due to threats of flooding and my friend I game with just having had his first baby, we're calling a recess on gaming this week. Which should give me some more time for some C3G/C3V playtesting ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 30th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Made it through the first chapter of Mice and Mystics this morning. I have a few questions that I need to research about the campaign, but this game was well worth the money. Setting up Ticket to Ride now.
Old October 30th, 2012, 05:45 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Just got War of the Ring 2nd Ed. for my birthday last night!

I flipped through the manual and said, "looks like I've got some reading to do."
Old October 30th, 2012, 05:53 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm playing Munchkin Quest.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old October 30th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Played a game of Caylus last night, came in 3rd out of 4 players so at least I get the game more now. Still there are a lot of strategies I just don't grasp yet that a seasoned player would. There is just a lot that can be done and optimizing points isn't as easy as it sounds. Then played Shadows of Camelot with traitor although in the end we didn't have one, I think without a traitor the game is kind of easy for the most part.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 30th, 2012, 08:57 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

My uncle hosted a Halloween game night tonight, so we played A Touch of Evil in his basement in candle light with the soundtrack playing. 2 out of 4 of us had never played, including me, so we only got one game in, which took almost 2 hours. Nonetheless, it was a ton of fun and I really look forward to playing A Touch of Evil again.

We played the basic game, which isn't cooperative. We had a hard time getting going, but once we had the rules down we began escalating. I was Investigator Cooke, and managed to buy the Town Item that allowed me to use my high Cunning in place of my Combat. In the end, we all helped out my cousin as he slaughtered the Scarecrow in two rounds.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 31st, 2012, 10:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Garden Dice again. The little guy has caught on quickly and took me down by two points.

-insert signature here-
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:26 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A bit of Zombie painting, just in time for Halloween.

Old October 31st, 2012, 12:31 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Been playing 7 Wonders lately, a new addition to our game closet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games