Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old August 28th, 2017, 04:38 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: McMeeple's TMNT Customs

stopid photobucket broke my photos
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:38 PM

King_Buyer costs too much!

Wow! Thank you so much for this awesome content you've made and shared with us. Mad respect to you McMeeple!!! I'm just getting started with customs and TMNT is my long time fav brand. If I could add a few suggestions to improve authenticity, I would point out that the Foot Soldier, unlike the Foot Ninjas, should be robots (not sure if that would screw up their playability), and that Mutants should have a distinct species type (consider the big bug blunder episode where a fly is made larger) so Baxter should be considered a Mutant and not actually a Fly. I'm greatly looking forward to your additional units!
Old September 7th, 2018, 09:49 PM

asandygraves is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

These look really rad! TMNT is probably my favourite property, and I'd love to play with these boys in the future.

"Dab" is just "bad" backwards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations