Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Heroscape...Visually (with CV and SOV) 7/9/12

I present to you...The CV and SOV Synergy charts

PDF of charts

7/9/12 - Changed Ei, Ja and Ul - Dalu found some errors - thanks
7/3/12 - Facelift for all charts - Wave 15 is a synergy game changer
2/24/12 - added pdf
2/7/12 - Updated Index, Ja, UT1, UT2, VA, and VY - Included the SOV
12/20/11 - Uploaded Merry Christmas!!!

The Official version (non C3V) is here

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Last edited by Ryougabot; July 9th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old December 20th, 2011, 02:32 PM

Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby! Nomad rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape...Visually (with CV)

Thank you Ryougabot!

I was wishing for this just this morning . . . and you made my wishes come true.
Old December 20th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Thank you Ryougabot!

I was wishing for this just this morning . . . and you made my wishes come true.
Merry Christmas!!!

-Ryougabot

Old December 20th, 2011, 10:14 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the early Christmas present Ryougabot!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM

EyeOfSauron knows what's in an order marker EyeOfSauron knows what's in an order marker EyeOfSauron knows what's in an order marker

Awesome...great work as usual.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:49 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow...

That looks like ALOT of work, and some insane dedication went into those... or too much caffeine, not sure
Old January 11th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

If I include the SOV, is there any chance of this getting stickied?

-Ryougabot

Old January 11th, 2012, 12:37 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Good idea and done.

Thanks for your hard work Ryougbot.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old January 27th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

I have made new matching icons for the c3v and SOV. I will work on the charts now, so new versions will be up soon.

-Ryougabot

Old January 27th, 2012, 03:55 PM

Thanks for your continued interest in and work for this project.

Old January 30th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

preview is up in original post...don't know how I will fit two more circles into Jandar

-Ryougabot

Old February 7th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Re: Heroscape...Visually (with CV and SOV) 2/7/12

It is finished. WHEW. Seriously guys, you make some great units, but can the next wave be specific to Aquilla, Einar, and Ullar, I have room on those charts

-Ryougabot

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs