Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
C3G Super Secret Exclusive Speculation Thread

Last edited by Griffin; October 30th, 2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Super Secret Exclusive Speculation Thread

Anti-Monitor. What do I win?
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Anti-Monitor. What do I win?
The chance to speculate what you think our accused "Anti-Monitor" will have for stats and powers of course.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

When I said "Krona, Anti-Monitor, and Grandmaster", Griffin said yes, so we know the figure is one of those.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

It's gotta be Anti-Monitor and that fancy time glyph thing that was playtested not too long ago, right?

Interesting. I doubt I'll ever shell out the cash for an Anti-Monitor figure, but I'm excited either way.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just want to know how big he is so I can work on making a proxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Just for laughs, about a week before you release the actual figure, you should say it's the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
It's gotta be Anti-Monitor and that fancy time glyph thing that was playtested not too long ago, right?

Interesting. I doubt I'll ever shell out the cash for an Anti-Monitor figure, but I'm excited either way.
That Glyph was for Chronos if I am thinking of the same Glyph as you.

I know I won't shell out the money for any of these large figures. I will just proxy them with something. Most likely my Green Construct.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Just for laughs, about a week before you release the actual figure, you should say it's the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Win, now I want to battle the rabbit.

Edit: Empty rep cannon man.
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:57 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Fing Fang Foom

Glyph of "$100+ for one Heroclix Figure? I think not"
Old October 26th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

No the Temporal Displacement Glyph was for Chronos, and had a different effect than the one listed above.
Old October 26th, 2010, 05:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

There's a $20 Anti-Moniter figure at my LGS, so I'm hoping it's that.

Though it's not the one with legs, this is the one standing on a pile of rubble. I'll make it fit on an HS battlefield!!!!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy