Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 8th, 2018, 06:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: White Knight's Custom 3D Printed Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Do you have the files up for the battle droids and gungans. I must have missed them if you posted them. I have quite a few gungan militia but only one shield bearer and no riders. I have quite a few b1s but you can always use more of those.
.stl files added to my post above (and to the first page)

AND

Zetacron
Oh man oh man oh man. The guys are going to go nuts WK. I'll print a few of those for the guys to be able to win at the next tourney. Ive had people ask if they can buy them from me but I refused and told them to come here and maybe you can sell them some. I truly appreciate what contributions you have done here and I don't aim to make a profit off of your work. But there are people that would buy them from you.
Thanks again.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 8th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Do you have the files up for the battle droids and gungans. I must have missed them if you posted them. I have quite a few gungan militia but only one shield bearer and no riders. I have quite a few b1s but you can always use more of those.

AND

Zetacron
Oh man oh man oh man. The guys are going to go nuts WK. I'll print a few of those for the guys to be able to win at the next tourney. Ive had people ask if they can buy them from me but I refused and told them to come here and maybe you can sell them some. I truly appreciate what contributions you have done here and I don't aim to make a profit off of your work. But there are people that would buy them from you.
Thanks again.
I might have just accidentally deleted a PM from someone who wanted a Wo-Sa-Ga.

I'll have to add the rest of the current figures to my price list, but in the meantime anyone can PM me for a quote. I sell them unfinished, ready-to-paint, or painted (with my limited painting skills).
Old July 8th, 2018, 06:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Calling on you scapers from Utah/Idaho to throw some Positive Rep at @White Knight for his great work on these heroscape units that allow me to print and bring units like Wo-Sa-Ga and now Zetacron as prizes to our local tournaments. I surely appreciate what he does here and would appreciate some support to him to keep this great game alive. Thanks.
@UtahScott @Starling_ @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Isak @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray @tanmad21 @TREX @Sir Heroscape @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja

Old July 8th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

+rep well deserved

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 8th, 2018, 06:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You @ called out yourself Trex!
Old July 8th, 2018, 07:01 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
You @ called out yourself Trex!
I copied the list from the Utah Monthlies thread.

Old July 8th, 2018, 10:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just a heads up then, I use to copy and paste out voting lists in C3G and I found that the @ call didn't always work when copy and pasted into a new thread so I started retyping it each time.
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:42 AM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

+Rep for White Knight.

I was one of the lucky ones to win a 3D printed Wo-Sa-Ga at the last Utah Monthly Tournament. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Old July 9th, 2018, 06:30 PM

Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches is surprisingly tart

+rep for White Knight

Hey White Knight, so i printed the zetacron file you uploaded yesterday. TREX was kind enough to lead me to this page. Anyway i wanted to thank you for the awesome uploads you do. It must take alot of work and i Personally really appreciate it. i just got back into Heroscape, haven't played since i was a kid really till this year, there was a lot of major pieces i couldn't get that you uploaded, so i just wanted to give a shout out to you for all the returning and new players that this has helped. I also wanted to show off the zetacron, which is good file. The two pictures below show the zetacron one with the support removes which my splice decided to go zealous at; and two, that even the small details like the holes for the gun on the right arm are there. I still need to clean it up and i might upload another picture when its painted but i wanted to show how looks hot off the bed-plate. It's a really good model. Ty WK.
Old July 9th, 2018, 07:31 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:

AND

Zetacron
(resolution isn't great, but it's passable)

Note: I have .stl files of all the heroscape heroes and at least one of each squad. I also have some C3V, but not a lot.
Is there somewhere i could download those scans?
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Quote:
Quote:

AND

Zetacron
(resolution isn't great, but it's passable)

Note: I have .stl files of all the heroscape heroes and at least one of each squad. I also have some C3V, but not a lot.
Is there somewhere i could download those scans?
A lot of the scans in .obj form are available with the Hexscape downloads. To get them, you would need to install Hexscape and install the assets with the files. Then you can find the individual .obj files in the installed Hexscape directory.

Give me some time and I'll convert them all to .stl and post them.
Old July 10th, 2018, 05:12 AM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Cura can open obj files, if I remember correctly

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards